UNUSED STARLIGHT XPRESS TRIUS SX-694 COMBO WITH FILTER WHEEL, OAG, AND AUTOGUIDING CAMERA
- Auction No.:
- Current Bid:
- $1676.25 Reserve not met
- High Bidder:
- Frank Dibbell
- Bid History:
- 3 Bids [View History]
- Davis, CA - United States
- 01/15/2020 04:54AM
- 01/29/2020 04:57AM
- Buyer pays shipping
This is a great package with two cameras, filter wheel, and OAG for doing deep sky imaging. Bought in Oct 2016 from Woodland Hills Camera and Telescopes. Paid $3300. Never used; all new in black case with software and cables. Two camera are: monochrome SX-694 and the Lodestar X2 autoguider.
Starlight Xpress Trius SX-694 Combo Specifications
- CCD type: Sony ICX694AL Exview CCD with ultra low dark current and vertical anti-blooming.
- CCD quality: Grade 1 or better - No bad columns, no dead pixels, no more than 6 'hot' pixels (saturated in
- CCD Full resolution Pixel data: Pixel size: 4.54uM x 4.54uM, Image format: 2750 x 2200 pixels
- CCD Image area: 12.49mm (Horizontal) x 9.9mm (Vertical).
- Spectral Response: QE max at 580nM (~77%), 50% roll-off at 360nM and 770nM.
- Readout Noise: Less than 7 electrons RMS - typically only 5 electrons.
- Full-well capacity: Greater than 20,000 e- (unbinned)
- Anti-blooming: Overload margin greater than 800x.
- Dark current: Less than 0.002 electrons/second @ - 10C CCD temperature.
- Data format: 16 bits
- System gain: 0.3 electrons per ADU
- Computer Interface: Built-in USB 2.0 compatible interface with 3 port USB 2 hub for peripheral devices.
- Image download time: Typically 5 seconds at full resolution using USB 2.0
- Power requirements: 115VAC / 240VAC @ 12VA, or 12VDC @ 900mA max.
- Cooling system: Regulated set-point cooling supply with two stage thermoelectric cooler to give a CCD temperature of better than -30C below ambient.
- Size: 75 x 70mm black anodized aluminum barrel with 42mm 'T2' thread at the CCD window end & input/output plugs at rear.
(Included) Starlight Xpress Mini Filter Wheel
with Five 1.25" Positions and Integrated Slimline OAG:
- The Starlight Xpress Mini Filter Wheel, with its integrated off-axis guide prism, is a compact solution for mobile setups, or where the lightest possible wheel and guider are required. The Mini Filter Wheel is USB controlled and powered, with five 1.25” filter positions. The integrated OAG is pre-set to be close to par-focal with most Starlight Xpress cameras. The Lodestar X2 is an ideal match to the OAG pick-off tube. Connections are T-thread male and T-thread female.
(Included) Starlight Xpress Lodestar X2 Autoguider:
- The Starlight Xpress Lodestar X2 is a very compact guider which is powered and operated via a single USB2.0 computer connection. The Lodestar X2 also provides an opto-isolated output connection for direct control of most mounts via their Autoguider sockets. This output is compatible with the ST4 style of RJ12 connection and supplies 4 pull down direction lines and a common return. Alternatively, you may send the mount control signals via a serial connection from the guider control computer.
- The SX Lodestar X2 utilizes a very sensitive Sony ‘ExView’ CCD (the ICX829) with an array of 752 x 582 pixels in a ‘half-inch’ format. Although the chip is not cooled, it has a very low dark signal and very little readout noise, so it can be used to guide on faint stars that are beyond the reach of webcams and CMOS chip based guide cameras. Because of the high sensitivity and high dynamic range characteristics of the Sony ICX829, the Starlight Xpress Lodestar X2 makes a superb electronic finder and planetary imaging camera as well as a splendid autoguider!
- Optique Unterlinden (Europe)
- Rod Mollise
- Khan Scope Centre
- Matsumoto Company
- Astromart Customer Service
- AG Optical Systems
- GetLeadsFast, LLC
- Mathis Instruments
- SkyShed Observatories
- DayStar Filters, LLC
- DiscMounts, Inc.
- New Mexico Skies, Inc
View all sponsors