Carl Zeiss binoviewer - 30mm prisms
Are you bored of mass produced binoviewers?
You want high end binoviewer, with high mechanicall quality, and high optical quality made, which will lasts for a lifetime?
You want Carl Zeiss precision, Made in Germany?
Then here you go!
(4 pieces available for sale)
Binoviewer is suitable for most demanding observers!
This is most successful and most selling Carl Zeiss binoviewers with LARGE all prisms inside!
Not without reason: big prisms enough which allow using any 1.25 inch eyepeices without any vignetting in whole FOV, very affordable price, and most important, high quality optics and mechanics!
It is longer time DISCOUNTED model, so it wont be produced never more!
This is exact model on which is based Baader Mark V binoviewer, so Mark V is just COPY of that binoviewer!
Collimation is setted on 100%, and if needed to adjust it anytime, can be done very easily by end user (VERY and MOST important feature) by simple shifting eyepeice holder plates!
- high quality all metal binobody
- easy collimation possible by end user - collimation instructions included with purchase
- high quality all prisms inside made by German Schott glass
- precisely polished all glass surfaces
- high light transmittion
- prisms diameter 30mm
- 30mm Clear Aperture (Supercharged), vs 28mm Clear Aperture originally on left eyepeice side
- 28mm Clear Aperture (Supercharged), vs 26mm Clear Aperture originally on right eyepeice side
- 30mm Clear Aperture (Supercharged), vs 28mm Clear Aperture originally on telescope side
- no annoying polarisation effect like common binoviewers have
- T2 bayonet connection on telescope side - accepts Baader Glass Path Correctors
- IPD: from 55mm to 75mm
- light path: 12.2cm with installed Baader eyepeice holders
- weight: 780 grams with all included equipment
Optics and mechanics Made in Germany!
In setup are included:
-1x Carl Zeiss 30mm all prisms binoviewer
-2x custom made T2 ALU plates on each eyepiece side
-2x T2 Baader eyepiece holders with very fine adjustable diopters, and rotation locking screw to secure the exact focus position (they can be very easily changed/replaced with any other T2 eyepiece holders, or with any other T2 photo/visual equipment, if wanted/needed, by simple unscrewing them)
-1x Baader Quick Changer
-1x Baader T2 to 1.25 inch telescope adapter- accepts Baader Glass Path Correctors
-2x 1.25 inch plastic female protective covers for front side of binoviewer
-1x 1.25 inch plastic male protective cover for back side of binoviewer
I cover shipping anywhere worldwide!
Included lifetime support, and paperworks: Binoviewers Certificate stamped and signed by me + written/printed Collimation instructions.
I accept PayPal, bank money transfer, Western Union or cash on hands.
Kind regards and all best
Denis, binoviewers expert
- GetLeadsFast, LLC
- Carole Borgstrom, Five Star Realty of Charlotte Co.
- Matsumoto Company
- DiscMounts, Inc.
- Anacortes Telescope
- TeleVue Optics
- Rod Mollise
- New Mexico Skies, Inc
- Anacortes Telescope Web Guy
- AstroMart LLC
- Lunt Solar Systems
- SkyShed Observatories
View all sponsors