Carl Zeiss/Vernonscope binoviewer
Are you bored of mass produced binoviewers?
You want high mechanicall quality, and high optical quality made binoviewer which will lasts for a lifetime?
Then here you go!
Available 1 piece in black colour (SOLD),
and 4 were pieces in creamy white colour
(2 pieces already sold)!
This is same binoviewer model as selling under name Vernonscope, with added (custom made) many advantages as follow:
- added aluminium T2 eyepeice holder plates
- possible to change/switch eyepiece holders/astro camera
- added T2 bayonet on telescope side (compatibile with Baader Quick Changer system)
- added feature to accepts Baader Glass Path Correctors (just screw them on back side of binoviewer body)
Collimation is setted on 100%, and if needed to adjust, can be done very easily with by end user by only simple shifting eyepeice holders plates!
Binoviewer is already SUPERCHARGED and MODIFIED!
- high quality all metal design of binobody
- easy collimation possible
- high quality all glass inside made from German Schott glass
- precisely polished all glass surfaces
- high light transmittion
- prisms diameter is 24.5mm
- 24.5mm Clear Aperture (SUPERCHARGED), instead 22mm Clear Aperture originally on left eyepeice side
- 24mm Clear Aperture (SUPERCHARGED), instead 22mm Clear Aperture originally on right eyepeice side
- 24.5mm Clear Aperture (SUPERCHARGED), instead 22mm Clear Aperture originally on telescope side
- NO ANNOYING POLARISATION EFFECT LIKE COMMON BINOVIEWERS HAVE
- T2 bayonet connection on the telescope side, which originally accepts Baader Glass Path Correctors
- IPD: from 55mm to 75mm
- light path: 11.5cm with included Baader ClickLock eyepeice holders
- weight: 650 grams with all included equipment
Optics and mechanics Made in Germany!
In setup are included:
-1x Carl Zeiss 24.5mm prisms binoviewer
-2x custom made T2 ALU plates on each eyepiece side
-2x Baader Helical eyepiece holders with adjustable diopters
-1x Baader Quick Changer
-1x Baader T2 to 1.25 inch telescope adapter
-2x 1.25 inch plastic female protective covers for front side of binoviewer
-1x 1.25 inch plastic male protective cover for back side of binoviewer
I cover shipping anywhere worldwide!
Included lifetime support, and paperworks: Binoviewers Certificate signed by me, and written/printed Collimation instructions.
I accept PayPal, bank money transfer, Western Union or cash on hands.
Kind regards and all best
Denis, binoviewers expert
- TeleVue Optics
- Carole Borgstrom, Five Star Realty of Charlotte Co.
- Astrophotography by Martin Pugh
- New Mexico Skies, Inc
- Hampton Optics
- Rod Mollise
- Astro Parts Outlet
- Anacortes Telescope Web Guy
- AstroMart LLC
- DiscMounts, Inc.
- Optique Unterlinden (Europe)
- Astromart Customer Service
- Sierra Remote Observatories
View all sponsors