Starlight Xpress SX AO - USB (SXV AO - LF)
I have for sale an as new SX AO USB. for sale or trade
Manufactured by Starlight Xpress
Adaptive Optics USB system with off axis guider port
complete with adapters, power supply, all cables, discs, etc
Buyer pays shipping or shipping by agreement if traded
900$US plus shipping, currently listed by OPT at 1700$US
- Image tracking and stabilization using a high speed tip-tilt optical window
- Comes with OAG (Off-Axis Guider)
- Fast-tracking speed of 5 mS per increment.
- Overcomes rapid gear errors to stabilize even difficult mounts.
- Mount control output for correcting large drive errors while maintaining AO stabilization.
The SXV-AO should be used with the off-axis guider assembly for the best results with most optical systems. This combination uses an SXV guide head or Lodestar to view the edge of the telescope field via a 10mm square prism and provides accurate positional feedback to the control software. Unlike cameras with an integrated guider chip, the OAG puts the guide camera ahead of any filters that the user fits into the camera ring recess and so its sensitivity is always at maximum. The guide camera mounting is designed to be parfocal with an SX camera when used in this combination - fine focus adjustment is provided by moving the threaded guider mount along the prism tube. If you do not need the OAG barrel (e.g. when using a camera with a built-in OAG or guide chip), you can fit the 72mm or T adaptor directly onto the rear of the AO assembly
- SkyShed Observatories
- DayStar Filters, LLC
- Mathis Instruments
- Anacortes Telescope Web Guy
- AstroMart LLC
- Astromart Customer Service
- Matsumoto Company
- Optique Unterlinden (Europe)
- Track The Stars ApS
- Astrophotography by Martin Pugh
- GetLeadsFast, LLC
- DiscMounts, Inc.
- Bradshaw Land and Realty,LLC
- Rod Mollise
View all sponsors