Takahashi FRC-300 Astrograph
Takahashi Baker Ritchey Chretien astrograph, 300mm aperture f/7.8, in excellent conditions. Only one owner and always ketpt in an observatory. Pefect both mechanically and optically.
It is located in Tuscany, Italy and we can ship it safely all over the world by air or sea. The shipping included in the price is by SEA, contact us in case of asking upgrade to air (difference depending on destination)
Comes with the standard giant field flattener (with M72 thread), optional focal reducer to f/5.9, rings and dedicated Takahashi collimation system,
Takahashi FRC-300 - 300mm f/7.8 Baker Ritchey Chretien Astrograph Features
- Corrected Flat-Field Ritchey-Chretien Optical System is perfect for CCD or medium-format astrophotography.
- The 11.8" (300mm) diameter primary and 4.9" (125mm) secondary combine at an effective focal length of 92.4" (2348mm) to provide a f/7.8 focal ratio, yielding a 11.8" (90mm) image circle.
- With optional reducer the focal length becomes 69.7" (1770mm) and the focal ratio is f/5.9 - yielding a 1.4" (36mm) image circle.
- The tube diameter is 12.8" (324mm) and the length is 40.6" (1030mm) at a total of 66 lbs. (30kg).
I will consider a swap for a TOA150 OTA in very good condition.
Price is negotiable depending on destination and cost of shipping and insurance, if any.
- Leaf Custom Cases
- Sierra Remote Observatories
- Tzec Maun Foundation
- AstroMart LLC
- SkyShed Observatories
- Anacortes Telescope
- Matsumoto Company
- Optique Unterlinden (Europe)
- GetLeadsFast, LLC
- Astromart Customer Service
View all sponsors