Jupiter (clearer) Nov 5th 2023 w/Mewlon 180c

My Account

New to Astromart?

Register an account...

Need Help?

Good Rating No Stars - Change?

Started by Paulos, 04/09/2007 01:25PM
Posted 04/09/2007 01:25PM Opening Post
I have received a great rating from someone I did a transaction with - but - he gave me no stars. Thus, my cummulative rating is only 3.5 stars - I only have three ratings - 2 with five stars and one with no stars - but the comments he wrote indicate it was a very good transaction. I know the gentleman was pleased w/ the transaction and is new to astromart. Can he go back and add the stars/alter his rating? If not, do I have any other recourse? Thanks.
Paul
Posted 04/09/2007 02:30PM #1
Paul,

You can contact your buyer via email or Astromart private message and ask him to delete his rating for you if in fact he intended to leave you 5 stars. If you did not delete your ad he can find it doing a search for the ad number. He can then reply to the ad again with any new comments he wishes to make or use his old ones being sure 5* is selected and the problem is fixed. To delete a rating, have him go to Account Menu in the My Account box. Go down to the Ratings box then select ratings I have given. Each one listed has an option to delete at the right of the rating.

DanL