Venus Transit

My Account

New to Astromart?

Register an account...

Need Help?

How to ask people to rate?

Started by smiles, 09/13/2009 11:34AM
Posted 09/13/2009 11:34AM Opening Post
My last three transactions with people all went well, And I gave them all excellent ratings. However, Not one of them took two minuets to rate me? Perhaps a run of bad luck, Or perhaps the transactions didn't go as well as I though. In any case I'm looking for a polite way of asking people take the time to rate me. Any thoughts or suggestions?
Shawn
Posted 09/13/2009 12:10PM #1
Shawn,
I've had that happen many times as well. I now usually mention it when finalizing a deal. Whether buying or selling, I work it into the conversation as the final step of the deal. "After you get it and are happy with it, please rate me and I will do the same" or "I received it and I am happy with it so I will rate you for the transaction". Even then some do not take the time, I guess it is human nature for some. But at least I ask for it as the final conclusion of a good transaction.
Brad

Posted 09/13/2009 04:21PM #2
I'd give them a month. If you still dont get a rating, delete the one you gave. Its not fair that the other party is too "busy" not to take 10 seconds to leave a rating.

Check profiles - if you see one with zero or few ratings given, beware. Its means they only view you as a source of funds or equipment, not a human being.

John