Image of the day

From the
ATWB Customer Gallery

HorseHead and Flame

My Account

New to Astromart?

Register an account...

Need Help?

I'd give him a 1star if I could find him!

Started by mielejr, 04/18/2007 02:40PM
Posted 04/18/2007 02:40PM Opening Post
Well, it had to happen sooner or later. After all the wonderful transactions I had on Astromart, I ran into a bad apple. I would like to warn other users but do not know if I can mention his name. He has used two names actually, and has recently removed himself from the user list. He advertised a copy of Starry Night Pro Plus version 6 with manuals and discs. He sent me an earlier version with no manuals. He strung me along for about 5 weeks promising the correct version and the manuals but never deleivered. He then agreed to send me a small refund to compensate, but never did. Now he is gone and there have been no emails for about two weeks. What should I do? He did avertise other products and has some type of imaging business up in New York. I have to say at least I did get a product, not what was advertised, but a working prodcut, so this is not as bad as it could be. But I feel like he set me up!

John Miele
Posted 04/18/2007 03:37PM #1
No way to rate him if he is removed. I guess you can mention his name, but if he uses different ones, then again might not help.

[SIZE="Large"][/SIZE][COLOR="Blue"][/COLOR] Floyd Blue grin
Amateur Imager