Image of the day

From the
ATWB Customer Gallery

Wanning Crescent and Venus

My Account

New to Astromart?

Register an account...

Need Help?

Need to change a rating that I gave someone.

Started by EricJD, 06/02/2010 07:57AM
Posted 06/02/2010 07:57AM Opening Post
Is it possible and/or can someone tell me how to change a rating that I have given someone? Thank you.
Posted 06/02/2010 08:25AM #1
Eric Doney said:

Is it possible and/or can someone tell me how to change a rating that I have given someone? Thank you.

I don't think so but if you find out how, let me know.

jon
Posted 06/02/2010 08:33AM #2
I think your only option is to delete the rating.

Darin
Posted 06/02/2010 10:05AM #3
Scott Satko said:

Eric Doney said:

You could try deleting the previous rating. If the ad is still up, you can then re-respond to the ad, which should (at least, I think, as I've never tried this myself) give you another chance to rate the transaction. If you decide to try this, let us know if it actually works.

I thought about this too Scott, but I wasn't sure if it was a violation or not. I don't see any reason why this would not work though, unless the ad was Eric's.
Posted 06/02/2010 03:29PM #4
The replies you have received are indeed correct. Once a rating is posted it can not be altered in any way. It can only be deleted. If the ad is responded to again (either you or the other party, depending on whose ad it is) another rating ticket will be generated for both of you to use.

If you want to delete your rating, go to Account Menu on the left side of your screen, then Ratings and finally Ratings I Have Given. There is a DELETE icon next to each rating you have posted. Find the one in question and delete it.