My Account

New to Astromart?

Register an account...

Need Help?

Re: Are ratings received reserved for transactions

Started by hammerhead73, 12/23/2008 12:01PM
Posted 12/23/2008 12:01PM Opening Post
Timothy Noga said:

I received a rating for a transaction that never took place...is it possible to have this rating removed from the listing.

Tim,

I read the feedback in your profile that you'd like to have removed. I have to tell you that I just had a seller sell a mount out from underneath me, presumably to a higher 'bidder' after negotiating and promising it to me pending some pictures of it emailed to me (none were in the ad). I feel that this guy deserves a negative feedback from me, however I won't do it as it's not what Herb has intended the feedback to be used for. Take from that what you want.

I'm not accusing you of anything as there's always two sides to every story. BUT, keep in mind that if you want a decent reputation on this website remember to never give in to the temptation of anonymity that the internet provides and always honor your word. What comes around goes around.

I'm sure you wouldn't be foolish enough to come in here complaining about negative feedback that was well deserved but I thought perhaps we could all use a reminder of astromart etiquette.