Image of the day

From the
ATWB Customer Gallery

Northern Cardinal

My Account

New to Astromart?

Register an account...

Need Help?

ummm 'Help'?

Started by klaatu2u, 12/07/2016 12:18PM
Posted 12/07/2016 12:18PM Opening Post
I think a site admin will need to help here if possible. I just bought a TSA120 on here and the site not allowing me to give feedback. I know he did a 'no-no' and was blasted off the site for it, but he is back now (thanks to whoever was understanding about the mistake) and I didn't get my usual 'review this user' box when I look him up. Thank you for any help, I am a longtime member here, just saying that as I do know how it is supposed to work. Thank you for any help and consideration, much appreciate it and "happy Holidays" to you and yours.
Posted 12/09/2016 02:06PM #1
At least you got a real scope!
Posted 04/27/2018 04:38PM #2
Originally Posted by James White
I think a site admin will need to help here if possible. I just bought a TSA120 on here and the site not allowing me to give feedback.  I know he did a 'no-no' and was blasted off the site for it, but he is back now (thanks to whoever was understanding about the mistake) and I didn't get my usual 'review this user' box when I look him up.  Thank you for any help, I am a longtime member here, just saying that as I do know how it is supposed to work.  Thank you for any help and consideration, much appreciate it and  "happy Holidays" to you and yours.

His getting kicked off may have unset the feedback flag.....respond to his ad again and that should reset the feedback flag for both of you.

Wait I just read your message again.....currently the feedback needed display option when you look up his account is not working (programmers say it will be added back).  Right now the only way to see your feedback flags is to look on your account settings page and view the "Unused Ratings" list. Check that 1st before you do the above.

20" MidnighTelescopes f/5
8" f/16 Muffoletto Achro
Meade 6" AR6 f/8.0 Achro
Celestron C11
Parallax PI250 10" F/5 Newt
Vixen FL102S,NA140SS,R200SS
80mm Stellarvue Nighthawk with WO APOupgrade lens, 90mm f/16.67 Parallax Achro
LXD75/LX200, Mini-tower, GP-DX, CG5 ASGT, LXD650, GM-8, G11, GM-100, GM-150EX, GM-200 and a Gemini G40
4" portable AP convertable 44" or 70" pier
Stellarvue M7 Alt-Az, TSL7 Pier/Tripod
12.5" f/5 MidnighTelescopes DOB Swayze optics
Statham GA
Posted 04/27/2018 04:40PM #3
Ahh hell....just noticed I was responding to an old post.....hopefully you got it resolved smile

20" MidnighTelescopes f/5
8" f/16 Muffoletto Achro
Meade 6" AR6 f/8.0 Achro
Celestron C11
Parallax PI250 10" F/5 Newt
Vixen FL102S,NA140SS,R200SS
80mm Stellarvue Nighthawk with WO APOupgrade lens, 90mm f/16.67 Parallax Achro
LXD75/LX200, Mini-tower, GP-DX, CG5 ASGT, LXD650, GM-8, G11, GM-100, GM-150EX, GM-200 and a Gemini G40
4" portable AP convertable 44" or 70" pier
Stellarvue M7 Alt-Az, TSL7 Pier/Tripod
12.5" f/5 MidnighTelescopes DOB Swayze optics
Statham GA
Posted 04/28/2018 01:30PM | Edited 04/28/2018 01:33PM #4
Originally Posted by Greg Shaffer
Ahh hell....just noticed I was responding to an old post.....hopefully you got it resolved smile
I've done the same thing.  This new format is taking a bit of time to navigate.  I'm still having trouble with the classified section but it is getting more and more user friendly as I go along.  Finding OLD ads is a bit difficult, but I know it is just something I'm doing wrong.  In other words, it is on my end of the computer, not A-Marts
  
I have noticed that the photos of my old Jukebox are no longer there, which is kind of a bummer, because once I finally finish the restoration, I may not have anything to compare it to, as how it looked before I refurbished it.  I don't know if I have the old photos in my computer still.   LOL.  
Posted 04/28/2018 02:54PM #5
Originally Posted by Richard Davis

I've done the same thing.  This new format is taking a bit of time to navigate.  I'm still having trouble with the classified section but it is getting more and more user friendly as I go along.  Finding OLD ads is a bit difficult, but I know it is just something I'm doing wrong.  In other words, it is on my end of the computer, not A-Marts
  
I have noticed that the photos of my old Jukebox are no longer there, which is kind of a bummer, because once I finally finish the restoration, I may not have anything to compare it to, as how it looked before I refurbished it.  I don't know if I have the old photos in my computer still.   LOL.  

Use the generic search command in the far left column of the screen. Put in a search term and choose a category.....leave everything else blank. It will show all the ads back to 2001 in refractors that match the search term for example. There may be a hard limit though on number of ads if the term is too generic but if there is I have not found it yet.

20" MidnighTelescopes f/5
8" f/16 Muffoletto Achro
Meade 6" AR6 f/8.0 Achro
Celestron C11
Parallax PI250 10" F/5 Newt
Vixen FL102S,NA140SS,R200SS
80mm Stellarvue Nighthawk with WO APOupgrade lens, 90mm f/16.67 Parallax Achro
LXD75/LX200, Mini-tower, GP-DX, CG5 ASGT, LXD650, GM-8, G11, GM-100, GM-150EX, GM-200 and a Gemini G40
4" portable AP convertable 44" or 70" pier
Stellarvue M7 Alt-Az, TSL7 Pier/Tripod
12.5" f/5 MidnighTelescopes DOB Swayze optics
Statham GA