HorseHead and Flame

My Account

New to Astromart?

Register an account...

Need Help?

withdraw a rating ??

Started by Midnight Sun, 08/02/2007 10:26PM
Posted 08/02/2007 10:26PM Opening Post
After a satifactory transaction I left the seller 5 stars.. down the road apiece I noticed I did not receive any stars whatsoever.. I left a memo in the "message box" as a reminder..still no response. Then I saw what I think is the reason why I probably won't get any acknowledgment.. this user has received over 130 rates and has given 60.. end of story.. JM

Posted 08/03/2007 06:23AM #1
My friend, IMHO, let it go...
If I were to do what you are thinking about doing, I would have to remove about 25 "extra" ratings I gave, it is simply not worth it...

You have done "the right thing"... others might NOT do it, but don't let this get to you... life goes on.

Just my humble 2 pesos... don't spend them all in one place! 8)

Ivan Gastaldo 8)
Coconut Creek, FL

Ivan's Observatory
Lat 26N 16' 48" Long 80W 10' 48"
[COLOR="Red"]Personal Website:[/COLOR] http://www.ivangastaldo.com

CCD Imaging and Processing/Deep Sky - Moderator
I like to complain about everything - Moderator
Posted 08/03/2007 04:39PM | Edited 08/03/2007 04:39PM #2
Thats happened to me too. Check this guy out...I didnt get a rating from him. A little lopsided in the ratings???? I can understand one or two but this???

Name: m..........
User Name: m.........
Rating: (153)
Avg. Rating Given: (27)
United States

:S

John Meiners said:

After a satifactory transaction I left the seller 5 stars.. down the road apiece I noticed I did not receive any stars whatsoever.. I left a memo in the "message box" as a reminder..still no response. Then I saw what I think is the reason why I probably won't get any acknowledgment.. this user has received over 130 rates and has given 60.. end of story.. JM
Posted 08/08/2007 01:39PM #3
Sometimes I wont rate people who are too "upside down" on ratings. Sometimes I do... with ratings like yours John it's all good anyway, someone could rate you with 0 stars and say you hate puppy dogs and kitty cats and it still wouldnt matter, it would only reflect badly on the rater!