The Iris

My Account

New to Astromart?

Register an account...

Need Help?

Ad title format

Started by grouptele, 06/23/2007 08:01AM
Posted 06/23/2007 08:01AM Opening Post
How does one change the font, color, etc. of an ad title?

My recent ones appear light gray, but most others appear as darker blue or even bold colors. I have tried the bold or color commands but without success.

Thanks in advance for the response.
Posted 06/23/2007 09:11AM #1
Hi Guido,

The title colors indicate the level of support the person posting the ad pays for:

Support Levels

Lifetime Supporter: This level will give all of your ads a bold black color for the lifetime of your account. The cost is five hundred dollars.
You also get a FREE Astromart T-Shirt while supplies last
Be sure to specify your size in the Notes section when paying for your support

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Brown: This level will give all of your ads a brown color for one year. The cost is one hundred dollars.
You also get a FREE Astromart T-Shirt while supplies last

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Red: This level will give all of your ads a red color for six months. The cost is sixty dollars.
New supporters also get a FREE Astromart T-Shirt while supplies last

Green: This level will give all of your ads a green color for three months. The cost is thirty dollars.

Purple: This level will give all of your ads a purple color for one month. The cost is fifteen dollars.