Image of the day

My Account

New to Astromart?

Register an account...

Need Help?

If you have any questions or experiencing an issue please report to support@astromart.com

Re: Need Advice from Members

Started by eucrite, 07/25/2017 09:29AM
Posted 07/25/2017 09:29AM Opening Post
For starters, the owners of Astromart take a dim view of selling stuff for friends. "You can't sell what you don't own." Sounds harmless enough, but they have been known to delete accounts on mere suspicion, without investigation. So, play by their rules. This is probably in the Terms Of Service somewhere.

Once you solve this issue, it will probably be best to run ads for individual items in appropriate categories. Tell people to look for other ads.

When I sold something for a friend, I bought it from him first, and hoped that I could break even. ebay has less restrictive rules.

Regards,
Phillip
Posted 07/25/2017 09:53AM | Edited 07/25/2017 09:54AM #1
Phillip Houston said:

For starters, the owners of Astromart take a dim view of selling stuff for friends. "You can't sell what you don't own." Sounds harmless enough, but they have been known to delete accounts on mere suspicion, without investigation.
Bull shit
So, play by their rules. This is probably in the Terms Of Service somewhere. number 15
When I sold something for a friend, I bought it from him first, and hoped that I could break even. ebay has less restrictive rules. And 10% and up fees

Regards,
Phillip
Posted 07/25/2017 10:04AM | Edited 07/25/2017 10:13AM #2
we don't need to know

1) if you own it - YOU Are responsible for what you post

2) that it is an estate sale = so what?

Sell and leave the reasons why - no one cares - OFF