Jupiter (clearer) Nov 5th 2023 w/Mewlon 180c

My Account

New to Astromart?

Register an account...

Need Help?

Scams

Started by Orlando Gonzalez, 07/02/2021 10:39PM
Posted 07/02/2021 10:39PM Opening Post
How do I contact someone if I suspect a seller is trying to pull a scam? 
Posted 07/03/2021 01:45AM #2
Hi,
Regarding listing 512466. The seller sends me a link to his PayPal account. The link does not work and PayPal states no account found. The seller then says he’s  new to PayPal so I should send him my PayPal account and he can request the money. He also has no rating. He then deleted my last message where I told him he appeared to be scamming me. Just thought you should know. I also noticed a tow people selling TV NP127s. Both listing for the same scope posted at the same time from different location. Neither one had a rating.
Thanks, 
Orlando Gonzalez
Posted 07/03/2021 01:45AM | Edited 07/03/2021 01:47AM #3
Hi,
Regarding listing 512466. The seller sends me a link to his PayPal account. The link does not work and PayPal states no account found. The seller then says he’s new to PayPal so I should send him my PayPal account and he can request the money. He also has no rating. He then deleted my last message where I told him he appeared to be scamming me. Just thought you should know. I also noticed two people selling TV NP127s. Both listing for the same scope posted at the same time from different locations. Neither one had a rating.
Thanks, 
Orlando Gonzalez