Antares Region

My Account

New to Astromart?

Register an account...

Need Help?

Trading Rules

Started by LordStark, 10/25/2007 04:07PM
Posted 10/25/2007 04:07PM | Edited 10/25/2007 04:08PM Opening Post
I have bought and sold items on Astromart. I am considering offering an item for trade. Can someone point me to the rules regarding trading on Astromart? Thanks for your help.
Posted 10/26/2007 05:11PM | Edited 10/28/2007 12:49PM #1
Mike

A trade is just like a deal, except you're exchanging goods for goods, instead of money for goods. You may get lucky and get a reply in 5 minutes. Same rules as any other deal, I believe.

My opinions on a good trade:

1. describe clearly what your looking for
Condition wanted: like new/ used/ some wear ok/ beat up ok
Made by:
When manufactured:
comes with:
Include photo.

2. Same applies to what you are offering in return trade. Honesty is the best policy.

3. Be ready to purchase outright if someone only wants to sell

4. Clearly state +/- cash if not equivalent value

5. "Each person responsible for own shipping" reccomended. Exchange of tracking # reccomended.

6. Dont deal with anyone who wont give you a firm commitment. Just politely say no.

7. Respond to every reply, especially after trade pending. Dont leave people hanging without a reply.

8. Update your ad immediately when "trade pending"

9. Dont forget to leave feedback. If they dont give you feedback in two weeks send a reminder email. If you dont get feedback after a month, go to your account and delete the good feedback you gave them. Its only fair.

Most Astromarters are good people. You wont have to search far to find what you want.

Good Luck,
John

Michael Wright said:

I have bought and sold items on Astromart. I am considering offering an item for trade. Can someone point me to the rules regarding trading on Astromart? Thanks for your help.

Attached Image:

mirfak's attachment for post 117983