IC5070 Pelican Nebula

My Account

New to Astromart?

Register an account...

Need Help?

Trouble with Ads

Started by Kevin, 01/08/2010 01:31AM
Posted 01/08/2010 01:31AM Opening Post
Having a peculiar problem that seems worse lately. I notice many ads that have images that open up as postage stamp sized images. It happens with IE, and Firefox on multiple computers. Is this an occasional astromart bug or do folks actually think they have to put these tiny images in an ad and don't realize that astromart puts a sized a thumbnail link automatically.

clear skies,
Posted 01/08/2010 01:38AM #1
Yes, I hate those too!

I think what happens is that they use a small pic to begin with. So when you click on it, it doesn't get any bigger.

I've seen people use my old ad pics for their ads. They don't open it up to get the full size, they just copy the small pic.

John
Posted 01/08/2010 03:34PM #2
Kevin Brennan said:

Having a peculiar problem that seems worse lately. I notice many ads that have images that open up as postage stamp sized images. It happens with IE, and Firefox on multiple computers. Is this an occasional astromart bug or do folks actually think they have to put these tiny images in an ad and don't realize that astromart puts a sized a thumbnail link automatically.

clear skies,

Kevin: I have seen it but rather infrequently. My guess is that the poster has accidentally posted a small image. Do you have any examples that show a small image on your computer?

Jon