Eskimo Nebula

My Account

New to Astromart?

Register an account...

Need Help?

What to do?

Started by sjs42, 07/10/2006 10:36PM
Posted 07/10/2006 10:36PM | Edited 07/10/2006 10:38PM Opening Post
I agreed to a purchase from an A-Marter in early June. I sent payment immediately. The telescope didn't arrive. Neither did I receive confirmation of payment.
I sent the seller an e-mail and he replied that due to a change in work schedule, he had been unable to send the item earlier. He promised to send it w/ extra fast shipping the weekend of June 24. He also confirmed that he had indeed received payment.
I still have not received the telescope. I've been out of town for 9 days and haven't been at my computer so I couldn't send in a rating. I did send a message via the pvt. link and received no response.
The transaction is now over one month old and the seller has been removed from my "Unused Ratings" list. The ad is now so old that it is gone from the normal Classifieds site.
I would like to send in an honest rating whether or not the seller eventually ships the item.
What to do?
Posted 07/10/2006 10:43PM #1
Have you tried doing a search in the classifieds for the ad? If you find it, you can respond again and this would give you another opportunity to rate him.
I would tell him that he has not kept his word on the deal and that your going to rate him accordingly. I really don't care about his changes in work, that is not even an excuse for not shipping in my opinion.

[SIZE="Large"][/SIZE][COLOR="Blue"][/COLOR] Floyd Blue grin
Amateur Imager