Jupiter (clearer) Nov 5th 2023 w/Mewlon 180c

My Account

New to Astromart?

Register an account...

Need Help?

BigBinoculars.com?

Started by Chas Argent, 03/08/2003 04:23AM
Posted 03/08/2003 04:23AM Opening Post
Anyone have experience with this company? I ordered a pair of Oberwerk 8x56s from them Monday and, despite the claim on the website that orders are generally shipped the next day, the order is still "Processing" as of Friday.

Ok, ok, maybe I'm just being impatient...

Regards,
Chas
Posted 03/09/2003 06:39PM #1
hello chas, big binoculars has a first class operation. kevin in my book is as friendly, honest & informative as any astronomy dealer i have purchased from, & i have purchased many, many astronomy tems thru the years! i recently purchased a oberwerk 45 degree 100mm binocular telescope from him & it had a defective prism cover where the eyepiece screws into, i destroyed the eyepiece trying to get the 40x eyepiece out that i tightened up by hand, i also scratched up the prism cover in the process. i contacted him & he was willing to send me free of charge a new eyepiece & prism cover or i could send it back & he would remedy the problem a his cost even though my impatience caused damage to the eyepiece & to the prism cover. they at big binoculars have my buisness for now on!! he will guaranteed treat you right!
thanks David Landreth
Odessa,Tx