Jupiter (clearer) Nov 5th 2023 w/Mewlon 180c

My Account

New to Astromart?

Register an account...

Need Help?

My treatment from Harry Seibert

Started by RalphM, 11/22/2004 12:09PM
Posted 11/22/2004 12:09PM | Edited 11/22/2004 12:14PM Opening Post
Two years ago after using "Barlow Bob's Teleview Binoviewer on a 90mm Coronado H-Alpha rig (Teleview Genisis then a Teleview Ti .5Angstrom dual etalon custom scope I decided to buy a Harry Seibert "Black Night"binoviewer from Harry..he answerewd all of my questions over the phone and after receiving promt delivery I was MORE than pleasantly surprised to see no appreciable difference in viewing between the $1,300 Televiews and Harry's product.Now after two years of observing in both my Teleview Genisis SDF with 2 Teleview 8-24 zoom eyepieces and the my Daystar .45Angstrom "T-Scanner and deep sky viewing with my 152mm f8 Astrophysics refractor and a Brandon 94mm f7 refractor I had and accident with the "Black Night" binoviewer..I sent it back to Harry and wow!!he fixed it in two weeks sent it back NO CHARGE and he even ate the postage..if only I could get this kind of response from all of the other vendors that I have used in the past 15 years of Astronomy.Harry produces a great product and his service is tops in my book.