Image of the day

From the
ATWB Customer Gallery

Northern Cardinal

My Account

New to Astromart?

Register an account...

Need Help?

Looking for an adapter

Started by donx, 06/11/2018 09:08PM
Posted 06/11/2018 09:08PM | Edited 06/11/2018 09:10PM Opening Post
I am looking for an adapter that is supplied with the Meade zero image-shift focusser.

One side fits into a regular 1.25" draw tube and the other side has a male screw
that is the same as the male screw that exits a MeadeĀ  telescope at the back.

There is a picture below of what it looks like.

Does anyone know what its called and where to find one?


Attached Image:

donx's attachment for post 157756