Trapezium via Siebert 36mm Observatory Series Eyepiece projection

My Account

New to Astromart?

Register an account...

Need Help?

Astronomical League

Started by bkovacs, 03/17/2005 10:47AM
Posted 03/17/2005 10:47AM Opening Post
What is up with the Astronomical League these days. I became a Member at Large back on Feb 17, 2005, as well as ordering a subscription to Sky and Telescope at the discount for league members. When I recieved my welcome packet, my id card had someone elses name on it. I also had not recieved certain documents that were suppose to be part of the welcome packet. I contacted both the Executive Secretary, and the person responsible for purchases made at the online store. I did not recieve an e-mail for almost 2 weeks.
Then I finally recieved an e-mail back from the Executive Secretary. And she said she would take care of it. It is now March 17, 2005. Sky publishing still has know payment information for my subscription to Sky and Telescope, from my Astronomical League order, and I have yet to recieve the missing documents as well as correct id for my membership. So far I am very dissapointed in the way the Astronomical League deals with orders and memberships. I probably should have just joined the Planetary Society.