Bubble Nebula

My Account

New to Astromart?

Register an account...

Need Help?

Software ?s

Started by darryls, 01/06/2012 06:42PM
Posted 01/06/2012 06:42PM Opening Post
Just bought a (new to me) 40d. I guess i need something other than iPhoto to process the pictures I plan to take. Photoshop seems to be the one that most people use, but it's very expensive, and all the various options are very confusing. I found a local seller that has a used copy of CS2 for a C-note. Is this appropriate? Is there issues buying used photoshop software I should be aware of?

Sorry for the long post. TIA for any answers!
Posted 01/07/2012 05:35AM | Edited 01/07/2012 05:41AM #1
Darryl Simmons said:

Just bought a (new to me) 40d. I guess i need something other than iPhoto to process the pictures I plan to take. Photoshop seems to be the one that most people use, but it's very expensive, and all the various options are very confusing. I found a local seller that has a used copy of CS2 for a C-note. Is this appropriate? Is there issues buying used photoshop software I should be aware of?

Sorry for the long post. TIA for any answers!

I don't think you can go wrong with a copy of Photoshop for 100 bucks. That's not much more than you'd pay for Paint Shop Pro or Photoshop Essentials. I need to upgrade someday, I suppose, but I am still getting along just fine with Photoshop 7. wink

Uncle Rod

Time on your hands?
Waste it with Uncle Rod's Astro Blog!

http://uncle-rods.blogspot.com/