2008 OKIE TEX STAR PARTY - KENTON, OK

Started by newtgem, 07/14/2008 02:26PM
Posted 07/14/2008 02:26PM | Edited 07/14/2008 02:32PM Opening Post
I have attended the OT event for several years and hope to return this year. I have no club affiliation but would like to start a contact list of people from the genral area of western Arkansas and the eastern half of Oklahoma who will be or will be considering attending.

I intend on being there the first day and would like to compare notes with other AAs from this area regarding observing locations, weather, light domes, local clubs, etc. Having travelled much in Arkansas and eastern OK, I feel like I know the area fairly well; I just don't know very many AAs, but would like to change that.

RA

Attached Image:

newtgem's attachment for post 42845
Posted 07/14/2008 04:08PM #1
Ronald Abraham said:

I have attended the OT event for several years and hope to return this year. I have no club affiliation but would like to start a contact list of people from the genral area of western Arkansas and the eastern half of Oklahoma who will be or will be considering attending.

I intend on being there the first day and would like to compare notes with other AAs from this area regarding observing locations, weather, light domes, local clubs, etc. Having travelled much in Arkansas and eastern OK, I feel like I know the area fairly well; I just don't know very many AAs, but would like to change that.

RA

That's one big photo, Ron. wink

Darian R.