Image of the day

From the
ATWB Customer Gallery

California Nebula

My Account

New to Astromart?

Register an account...

Need Help?

Global Warming - 97% of Scientists Agree??

Started by richartisticwoods, 07/13/2016 12:11PM
Posted 07/13/2016 12:11PM Opening Post
Well, that is what the left and the radical environmentalists have been telling us for the past 2 decades. Some perspective on this, which will eliminate the argument of many of the proponents.

The video is 4:36 and it is very well done. It should shut up a lot of people. LOL!

https://www.prageru.com/courses/environmental-science/do-97-climate-scientists-really-agree
Posted 07/13/2016 01:59PM #1
Wow! That IS compelling. Further note: 97% of Scientists never agree on ANYTHING! Not even relativity, evolution or that the sun will rise in the east tomorrow morning. What disturbs me most is attempts to literally shut down people who disagree, Simply disagree with the CC activist prophets of doom and their apostles. True scientists not only tolerate discord, they seek out and Welcome it! Because that's the way True Science discovers Truth!

29-inch Dob in a dome
36-inch upgrade soon
LUNT 80/80 solar scope
FLI 6803 cam
APM 100mm APO Binos
JMI RB-16 Night Vision Binos
Zeiss 20x60 IS binos
Posted 08/05/2016 10:57AM #2
How the government actually arrived at the 97%...

So, take away 2/3 of the whole of scientific, peer reviewed climate change/global warming abstracts that express no opinion on human caused climate change or reject it altogether. If you keep the remaining 1/3 that claimed there is such a thing as human caused global warming, all of a sudden there is 97% consensus (of the 1/3) that there is human caused climate change, the government now has the rational (97% consensus) it needs to impose onerous anti-carbon regulations. That's not how it works.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/05/21/third-becomes-97-percent-bald-faced-lie-changed-western-world/

Scott Busby
A.K.A. Reconair

Carpe Noctum

Mortal as I am, I know that I am born for a day. But when I follow at my pleasure the serried multitude of the stars in their circular course, my feet no longer touch the earth.
- Ptolemy,c.150 AD