"We were lied to. We were lied to in order to adva

Started by reconair, 04/28/2017 05:02PM
Posted 04/28/2017 05:02PM Opening Post
Former Energy Department Undersecretary Steven Koonin told The Wall Street Journal Monday that bureaucrats within former President Barack Obama’s administration spun scientific data to manipulate public opinion.

“What you saw coming out of the press releases about climate data, climate analysis, was, I’d say, misleading, sometimes just wrong,” Koonin said, referring to elements within the Obama administration he said were responsible for manipulating climate data.

He pointed to a National Climate Assessment in 2014 showing hurricane activity has increased from 1980 as an illustration of how federal agencies fudged climate data. Koonin said the NCA’s assessment was technically incorrect.

“What they forgot to tell you, and you don’t know until you read all the way into the fine print is that it actually decreased in the decades before that,” he said.

http://www.dailywire.com/news/15839/mark-levin-heres-proof-obama-administration-lied-james-barrett

Scott Busby
A.K.A. Reconair

Carpe Noctum

Mortal as I am, I know that I am born for a day. But when I follow at my pleasure the serried multitude of the stars in their circular course, my feet no longer touch the earth.
- Ptolemy,c.150 AD
Posted 04/28/2017 05:40PM #1
Unfortunately, EVERYTHING that comes out of Washington, the States, Cities, Towns, academia,... is completely spun by political agendas. In particulat, courts and scientifics are part of government and academia. Their frequent "Harumph, We are judges, teachers, scientists are NOT to be questioned to as to motive." B.S. Same comment regarding the Holy FBI, CIA, Police, Military. Honorable professions? Yes! Subject to personal and political bias - OF COURSE! Global Warming/Cooling/Change has become totally contaminated/compromised by politics. How else to explain the contention that discussion is NOT welcome? Tom

29-inch Dob in a dome
36-inch upgrade soon
LUNT 80/80 solar scope
FLI 6803 cam
APM 100mm APO Binos
JMI RB-16 Night Vision Binos
Zeiss 20x60 IS binos