Hypocrites in the White House

Started by jameswilliamjohnson, 09/19/2012 01:37AM
Posted 09/19/2012 01:37AM Opening Post
Hillary Chamberlain condemned the "Innocence of Islam" in order to placate the Islamic countries yet has the Obama administration condemned South Park for its anti-Jesus content? I don't recall hearing or reading about that. Did they censure Mel Gibson for the anti-Semitic tone of his movie?

Based on the trailer I viewed on YouTube a fatwa should be issued against Nakoula but for his lack of skill as a producer/director/writer and not for the content!

The fault lies in the incredibly thin skin of devout Muslims and the over-the-top violent reaction of the diehard extremists.

Jim J

"Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good." - Thomas Sowell
Posted 09/19/2012 02:38AM #1
Egypt has already taken care of the legal aspects of the issue...
http://www.cnn.com/2012/09/18/world/film-protests/index.html?hpt=hp_t3
Nice to know they're on top of it.
Posted 09/20/2012 02:26PM #2
Jim Johnson said:

Hillary Chamberlain condemned the "Innocence of Islam" in order to placate the Islamic countries yet has the Obama administration condemned South Park for its anti-Jesus content? I don't recall hearing or reading about that. Did they censure Mel Gibson for the anti-Semitic tone of his movie?

Based on the trailer I viewed on YouTube a fatwa should be issued against Nakoula but for his lack of skill as a producer/director/writer and not for the content!

The fault lies in the incredibly thin skin of devout Muslims and the over-the-top violent reaction of the diehard extremists.

Jim J

If Christians were blowing up buildings and killing people in response to things like South Park, then they would!

Doug Matulis
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I need something to put here, can you help? wink "