Let's Stir the Pot!

Started by rprovin, 04/14/2011 12:57AM
Posted 04/14/2011 12:57AM Opening Post
http://politicalwire.com/archives/2011/04/13/are_political_views_hardwired.html

Robert

"A wise man, ... proportions his belief to the evidence."
-David Hume
Posted 04/14/2011 01:31AM #1
Some suspect that the very same liberal gene makes some men successful hairdressers, fashion designers, and interior decorators. It's amazing where research can lead. grin

[SIZE="Small"]------------
I have several telescopes, but none are semi-APO, APO, or in anyway valuable.
[/SIZE]
Posted 04/14/2011 02:21PM | Edited 04/14/2011 02:22PM #2
Robert Provin said:

http://politicalwire.com/archives/2011/04/13/are_political_views_hardwired.html

Robert

Liberalism is a mental disorder, not genetic. It is brought on by years of exposure to really stupid ideas and logic and close association with others with this disorder. It is often introduced at young ages, mostly while in attendance in a public school system. However, the effects don't often fully develop until the person reaches their twenties and is often results in a continual decline of logic and reason from then on until death.

Conservatism is a state of mind and being that is developed by reality and the laws of nature wrought out in pure logic and reason as the person experiences the reality of life and seeks logical explainations and solutions to lifes problems. As iron sharpens iron, so one conservative sharpens another. Conservatism also has it roots in ones youth and has it highest occurrance in families with good moral values and where much importance is given to integriry, hard work, and faith and its impact on ones life and ones relationship with the world and others. Conservatism growths in strength and conviction throughout ones life and often accelerates once one has a family of their own.

Political views are not genetic.

Doug Matulis
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I need something to put here, can you help? wink "