If the Europeans Had Not Settled the New World?

Started by drachal, 02/01/2021 10:28AM
Posted 02/01/2021 10:28AM Opening Post
For some reason, this question crossed my mind recently. If the Incas in Peru, the Aztecs in Mexico, and the American Indians had not been conquered by the Europeans, nor any other culture, and essentially been left alone, what do you think the state of these areas would be like now? Do you think that the Native American Indians would still be living as they were when the Europeans arrived? Would the Aztecs still be engaged in human sacrifice?

Darian R.
Posted 02/02/2021 10:59PM #1
Richard, I sent a friend of mine a text, asking him this question. Regarding the Aztec human sacrifice, he compared it  to the countless abortions that occur each year in the US.

Darian R.
Posted 10/22/2022 04:44PM | Edited 10/22/2022 04:46PM #2
Every month an egg that is a living thing is destroyed along with other tissue and millions of living cells by the menustration cycle in women,and sperm is periodically reabsorped  by the male body by the millions ,meaning destroyed,this  destruction is biological designed in the scheme of things,so what's the differance if we design things to our needs?each day on earth billions upon billions of living things meet there death thru predation, accident,some in the most horrible ,blood curdling painful ways the suffering bestowed on us is mind boggling this is what we have been given to work with,
Posted 10/22/2022 05:00PM #3
Originally Posted by Darian Rachal
For some reason, this question crossed my mind recently. If the Incas in Peru, the Aztecs in Mexico, and the American Indians had not been conquered by the Europeans, nor any other culture, and essentially been left alone, what do you think the state of these areas would be like now? Do you think that the Native American Indians would still be living as they were when the Europeans arrived? Would the Aztecs still be engaged in human sacrifice?
Probabaly,that was their relegion,as long as they were successful what would be the need to change?