Image of the day

From the
ATWB Customer Gallery

Cocoon Nebula

My Account

New to Astromart?

Register an account...

Need Help?

A Question For All Of The Leftist Frauds Here

Started by richartisticwoods, 06/28/2020 10:12PM
Posted 06/29/2020 05:38PM | Edited 06/29/2020 05:38PM #20
Originally Posted by Jim Moscheck

Wait, that doesn't fit Rich's narrative.
Just an observation about him.  He's making all sorts of incorrect commentary about me so I'll put up my opinion of him.... Wait a minutes.  I just did.  
Posted 06/29/2020 05:40PM | Edited 06/29/2020 05:41PM #21
Originally Posted by James Brown

It is your loss of course.  These are some good people who post here.  You are choosing to isolate yourself from good people.  That is profoundly sad.

J   
Oh, I see, isolating myself from radical leftists who are the angriest, most hateful people in the nation is a loss?

I wouldn't say calling them out as the fools they are is isolation.  

If it is, I'll deal with that loss.

Wow, definitely a tragedy.  wink
Posted 06/29/2020 05:48PM #22
Originally Posted by Richard Davis

You don't possess a point that I can grasp.  

You're a liberal Republican who supports abortion.  My opinion of you is that you might just be as morally bankrupt as the rest of the Democrat party.  

And your characterization of course that I "don't possess the desire to discuss things" is tempered and coming from a person who is so arrogant that he's thinks he's some sort of gift to the world.

And your nonsensical statement that I placed in bold is so damned stupid, when Thomas said this flat out in his dissent and it is right there in front of your face in the article:

CT:   Our abortion precedents are grievously wrong and should be overruled.

That isn't the statement of a man who believes abortion is a right enshrined in the Constitution.

You're just totally and utterly full of shit, and you don't have the character to even admit that you are wrong.  

All you do here is prove what an pompous ass you are that you cannot concede an obvious fact.  
You are missing the point of course.  Thomas argues that the right is not supported by the Constitution, that it was a huge mistake to fabricate this right begin with, that it should be overruled and done away with.  Thomas is very passionate about this and I agree with him.  But until four of his peers are willing to side with him, the right exists as a matter of law.  The Supreme Court overruled an LA abortion restriction yesterday, based upon this right.  Yes, it was a 5-4 decision, but it was a decision acknowledging a right.

Jim 
Posted 06/29/2020 05:57PM | Edited 06/29/2020 05:58PM #23
Originally Posted by James Brown

You are missing the point of course.  Thomas argues that the right is not supported by the Constitution, that it was a huge mistake to fabricate this right begin with, that it should be overruled and done away with.  Thomas is very passionate about this and I agree with him.  But until four of his peers are willing to side with him, the right exists as a matter of law.  The Supreme Court overruled an LA abortion restriction yesterday, based upon this right.  Yes, it was a 5-4 decision, but it was a decision acknowledging a right.

Jim 
I'm not missing any point.  I get his statement, and it doesn't just apply to the Constitution.  

You call it a right, because 5 justices agreed with you.  

The other 4 wouldn't call abortion a "right".  

Keep arguing with yourself.  

I know it irks you that people like me don't swoon over you.  

Check the left here, you are revered as their God! 

They are happy to swoon and feed your massive ego. LOL  tongue
Posted 06/29/2020 06:33PM #24
Originally Posted by Richard Davis


https://www.lifenews.com/2015/08/03/margaret-sanger-was-an-outspoken-racist-who-hated-blacks-campaign-tries-to-polish-her-image/

The source you are quoting is an unabashed anti-abortion site that produces vast amounts of misinformation to pursue a singular point-of-view. It's simply not a credible source of information. It seems you are the one that needs to better educate yourself by considering some sources others than those that merely bolster your already slanted and singular viewpoint.
Posted 06/29/2020 06:57PM #25
Originally Posted by James Lacey


The source you are quoting is an unabashed anti-abortion site that produces vast amounts of misinformation to pursue a singular point-of-view. It's simply not a credible source of information. It seems you are the one that needs to better educate yourself by considering some sources others than those that merely bolster your already slanted and singular viewpoint.
My guess is that I'm miles more informed than you, on most subjects, let alone Margaret Sanger, and for the clown who is reading this, on his high horse, let me just remarks.

He's just like the rest of you, feeling he's entitled to call out others, with impunity, and become indignant toward the rest of us because he believes he's "morally above" namecalling. 

He's the worst example of the Republican party because he's of the mindset that you leftists are entitled to call the rest of the world vile names because you somehow "represent" the walked upon in this world.

Tell me something James, As a black man who lives in Texas and has made lots of money, explain to me how YOU'VE somehow had it WORSE than I or any other poor white person had it growing up?

Explain to me why I need to shine your shoes (as the founder of Chik-Fil-A Dan Kathy chastises me to go and do because I'm white).

Enlighten me as to how that works?  
Posted 06/29/2020 08:30PM | Edited 06/29/2020 08:31PM #26
Originally Posted by James Lacey


The source you are quoting is an unabashed anti-abortion site that produces vast amounts of misinformation to pursue a singular point-of-view. It's simply not a credible source of information. It seems you are the one that needs to better educate yourself by considering some sources others than those that merely bolster your already slanted and singular viewpoint.
And just to be precise, we   leftists are tearing down monuments for the sole reason that these monuments are representative of people who held bigoted beliefs against Black people in history, and yet the ENTIRE REASON that Planned Parenthood even exists today is BECAUSE a woman who hated blacks and found a way to exterminate them by telling the world that they should be aborted... HER MONUMENT Planned Parenthood is OFF limits to those blacks like yourself.

You side with the exterminator of your very race because Planned Parenthood is an institution dedicated to destroying and annihilating as many black lives as is humanely possible.

If Planned Parenthood is NOT representative of a mindset that FOUNDED the damn institution, then I don't know What other MONUMENT represents racism any more than Planned Parenthood.

Therefore philosophic consistency demands that all leftists who support black lives should be completely and utterly against Planned Parenthood.  

How do you square that moral inconsistency??  

Do you care to answer that?  

Or is it too damned tough a question for you?