Jupiter (clearer) Nov 5th 2023 w/Mewlon 180c

My Account

New to Astromart?

Register an account...

Need Help?

Another Mob Attack By Trumptoids

Started by Rod Kaufman, 01/09/2021 01:45AM
Posted 01/09/2021 01:45AM Opening Post
"LA police investigating Black woman attacked by pro-Trump crowd as possible hate crime"
https://thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/533331-la-police-investigating-black-woman-harassed-by-pro-trump-crowd-as
Posted 01/09/2021 01:48AM #1
Please save yourself the embarrassment of your faux outrage over the incident in D.C. yesterday. 

In the past several years I've watched Democrats give their tacit approval to cop killers by making excuses for what they did. I've watched them support the burning of cities, murder of innocent businessmen, violent attacks against Republicans/Trump supporters by their silence and again making excuses. 

I watched them heinously and with malice attack a sitting president with the worst kind of lies and even weaponize government agencies against that president as well as rank and file Americans. 

I watched Democrats and our "media" promote and perpetuate outlandish conspiracy theories involving Russia, abuse our constitutional processes by impeaching a president using unnamed sources, secret whistleblowers, and a fake dossier all while our so-called media carried their water. 

But millions saw through you and the truth is out.

20" MidnighTelescopes f/5
8" f/16 Muffoletto Achro
Meade 6" AR6 f/8.0 Achro
Celestron C11
Parallax PI250 10" F/5 Newt
Vixen FL102S,NA140SS,R200SS
80mm Stellarvue Nighthawk with WO APOupgrade lens, 90mm f/16.67 Parallax Achro
LXD75/LX200, Mini-tower, GP-DX, CG5 ASGT, LXD650, GM-8, G11, GM-100, GM-150EX, GM-200 and a Gemini G40
4" portable AP convertable 44" or 70" pier
Stellarvue M7 Alt-Az, TSL7 Pier/Tripod
12.5" f/5 MidnighTelescopes DOB Swayze optics
Monroe GA
Posted 01/09/2021 02:16AM #2
Originally Posted by Greg Shaffer
Please save yourself the embarrassment of your faux outrage over the incident in D.C. yesterday. 

In the past several years I've watched Democrats give their tacit approval to cop killers by making excuses for what they did. I've watched them support the burning of cities, murder of innocent businessmen, violent attacks against Republicans/Trump supporters by their silence and again making excuses. 

I watched them heinously and with malice attack a sitting president with the worst kind of lies and even weaponize government agencies against that president as well as rank and file Americans. 

I watched Democrats and our "media" promote and perpetuate outlandish conspiracy theories involving Russia, abuse our constitutional processes by impeaching a president using unnamed sources, secret whistleblowers, and a fake dossier all while our so-called media carried their water. 

You should save yourself the embarrassment of your own rant and you've obviously been duped by a body of grifters into believing everything you post.
Where the hell did you get the idea that Democrats gave "tacit approval to cop killers? "murder of innocent businessmen"? Are you insane? 
You listen the lies of OANN and Newsmax and you run with it.  They support the worst president this country has ever had with heinous lies of a stolen election perpetuated by self-serving Republican politicians and you buy into it.
A congressional committee head by one of the most conservative Republicans in congress found Paul Manafort, acting both as Trump's campaign manager and on behalf of the Trump campaign, "Manafort was ‘grave counterintelligence threat’ due to Russian contacts, Senate panel says" https://www.politico.com/news/2020/08/18/manafort-worked-with-russian-intel-officer-who-may-have-been-involved-in-dnc-hack-senate-panel-says-397597
You can't deal with the truth or reality...
Posted 01/09/2021 02:25AM | Edited 01/09/2021 02:27AM #3
Originally Posted by Greg Shaffer

Yeah, tell all that to your Democrat Senators. You guys are losers, and sore ones at that.

Attached Image:

jimmoscheck's attachment for post 178358