Jupiter (clearer) Nov 5th 2023 w/Mewlon 180c

My Account

New to Astromart?

Register an account...

Need Help?

Bear Market...

Started by Rod Kaufman, 11/21/2018 09:18AM
Posted 12/17/2018 06:19AM | Edited 12/17/2018 06:24AM #80
So people are tricked into thinking some of the Dem ideas are not as good as the Dems are advertising? CNN also has opinion shows and "Faux News" is way down the list on a list of the nation's problems.

I am interested in a link showing he called something entertainment and then had to call it journalism.
Posted 12/17/2018 08:42AM #81
Rod, Fox News is small when compared to the rest of the media. The addition of Fox News has helped, not hurt, the total news coverage of the media. Do you really think we would be better informed if Fox News was not available? 
Posted 12/17/2018 11:15AM #82
Originally Posted by Mel Maki
Rod, Fox News is small when compared to the rest of the media. The addition of Fox News has helped, not hurt, the total news coverage of the media. Do you really think we would be better informed if Fox News was not available? 
Mel,
Here's Hannity denying he's a journalist:
https://www.mediamatters.org/blog/2016/04/13/im-not-journalist-sean-hannity-attacks-critics-calling-out-his-softball-interviews-trump/209912
Here he is stating the opposite:
https://www.gq.com/story/sean-hannity-who-am-i
I believe we would be better served if Fox News disclosed to its viewers what is its opinions are on any given subject versus the facts. Fox News also needs to do what it once said it did: "fair and balanced".
I do feel it's noteworthy that Chris Wallace went after Trump's lawyer and Neapolitino ripped Fox and Friends on Trump's hush money payments and called the manner in which it happened as a "crime" so perhaps there's some hope for both sides to be heard.
Posted 12/17/2018 02:01PM #83
This is much ado about nothing. The person that titled the article was referring to Hannity's claim that his shows covered breaking news. They do, but his shows are opinion shows.