Debate

Started by Mel M, 08/01/2019 04:02PM
Posted 08/01/2019 04:02PM Opening Post
Everyday for over two years CNN hammered us that the president was a Russian plant. Russia was destroying the very essence of our democracy. Our gov was controlled by the Kremlin. Today it was dropped like a rock. Russia wasn't mentioned! Shows what BS it was. Or maybe Russia and Trump overnight just decided to stop doing this dirty deed! What a crock. CNN should be embarrassed but they are beyond that. Looks like their main brain, Don Lemon, moved on to racism. And why are people impressed with Sen. Booker saying you don't know the flavor of the Kool Aid you dip into? Few people have the ability to say something funny in a political event like that. Al Sharpton did it years ago. Reagan got a couple.
Posted 08/02/2019 09:58AM #1
DOJ and the FBI under Obama tried to frame Trump. People that hate Trump refuse to see it. That's all.
Posted 08/02/2019 10:42PM #2
Originally Posted by Richard Davis

You're trying to confuse them with the truth.  

It won't work here because their ears and minds are closed to anything aside from conspiracy theories about Trump meeting with the Russians.  
But President Trump did meet with the Russians, so that's not really a theory!  Speaking of ridiculous conspiracies, how about "Obama is a Muslim", "Obama is not an American" and "Hillary is running a child sex ring out of a pizza parlor".  A little trip down memory lane for those who have short term memory issues! LOL
Posted 08/06/2019 12:26AM #3

The difference being of course to anyone who can think past their nose, is that those "conspiracy theories"  were not pushed by the conservative media the way the leftist media did push the Russia collusion theory.

They not only pushed it, they literally LIVED It 24/7/365 for 2 entire years.  It was how CNN and MSNBC both made their respective livings.

And to correct your not only short but your faulty memory, the Birther thing was started by Hilary Clinton herself 

So maybe you need a refresher course in Political History as well. 

You fools on the left sure don't have a clue about much, but the birther thing, it was started by Hilary Clinton and your precious factcheck.org confirms that fact.

https://www.factcheck.org/2015/07/was-hillary-clinton-the-original-birther/

To all the meatheads out there spreading those lies that Trump started it, Read this and WEEP 

https://www.factcheck.org/2015/07/was-hillary-clinton-the-original-birther/

From that article:  

Politico, April 22, 2011: The answer lies in Democratic, not Republican politics, and in the bitter, exhausting spring of 2008. At the time, the Democratic presidential primary was slipping away from Hillary Clinton and some of her most passionate supporters grasped for something, anything that would deal a final reversal to Barack Obama.

As well as this from the article:

The second article, which ran several days after the Politico piece, was published by the Telegraph, a British paper, which stated: “An anonymous email circulated by supporters of Mrs Clinton, Mr Obama’s main rival for the party’s nomination, thrust a new allegation into the national spotlight — that he had not been born in Hawaii.”

Is there anything else that you need me to educate you on, Pete? 

I don't mind in the least!  

LOL   tongue
From the article you posted: Two Republican presidential candidates claim the so-called “birther” movement originated with the Hillary Clinton campaign in 2008. While it’s true that some of her ardent supporters pushed the theory, there is no evidence that Clinton or her campaign had anything to do with it.

You call that an education?  Good thing you never went into teaching. LOL  Tell me Richard, was it the democrats and the liberal media that pushed the birther issue or people like President Trump and others like yourself and the right wing media? Talk about a faulty memory.
Posted 08/06/2019 03:21AM #4

Here's your education Pete.  McClatchey Newpaper editor James Asher said over and over back in 2008 that Sid Blumenthal, Hillary's right hand guy in her election run, told him to his face that Obama was born in Kenya.

He made numerous Tweets about it on Twitter.

https://pjmedia.com/trending/2016/09/17/mcclatchy-clinton-advisor-sid-blumenthal-shopped-around-birther-rumors-in-2008/

https://twitter.com/JimmyPrinceton/status/776855171087405058/photo/1

There.  You are welcome!    LOL  tongue
Wow...the guy made numerous Tweets. That apparently explains how and why you and all of your right wing buddies here and in the right wing media went apeshit over it, huh? Numerous Tweets! What a bunch of twits.🤔
Posted 08/06/2019 09:50AM #5

No Mr. Double twit, the facts of the matter explain why Hillary Clinton was the one whose election campaign via her right hand man, Sid Blumenthal generated the issue and McClatchy Newspapers reported on it several times back during the Obama Clinton election contest.

Not that you would know any of that factual information Pete, because when you don't get your news from anywhere other than leftist news sites, you become uninformed, which is probably why you and millions of other leftist double twits spent 2 years of your life glued to the television watching the Clinton News Network and MSNBC, hoping beyond hope that Donald Trump would be found to have colluded with Russia to overturn the election.  

Too bad that the facts turned out differently, which those of us who actually read newspapers and books on the subject, knew flat out would show that he didn't have any involvement whatsoever.  

Did you cry Pete after the Mueller report came out?  
You moron are you going to sit there and deny that Trump and the right wing media and you and your pals here didn't push the issue? What a joke!
Posted 08/06/2019 07:06PM #6

The only moron Pete is yourself.  I certainly never even mentioned the issue on this forum, and I don't recall anyone here who did either.  

Apparently, you are as delusional as you are wrong.

I guess it must suck when I have to educate you on the facts so often here.  

Is there anything else I can correct you on, or is once per day enough?   
You and all of your fellow travelers here and in the right wing media most assuredly discussed the birther issue ad nauseum. Any claim otherwise is a flat out lie!
Posted 08/06/2019 08:41PM #7

No we didn't. You are a complete liar.  Prove it.  Show me one single posting here where I discussed it.  I recall it being brought up by you.  That's what I remember.

IF we HAD discussed it ad nauseum, you ought to be able to show the postings.  As usual you're wrong.  

Anything else you need me to educate you on Pete?  wink
Yes Richard, could you please explain to me what happened to all of your posts from that time? You know the ones that mysteriously got wiped clean from the server? Maybe you could have your Russian troll friends hack Astromart and find them for you!🤔 Have a great day and Make Astromart Great Again.
Posted 08/06/2019 09:48PM #8
Hahaha. Russia, if you're listening? 
Posted 08/07/2019 09:07AM #9
Originally Posted by Jim Moscheck
Hahaha. Russia, if you're listening? 
I hope so. With all that's happening, Fox news has another lead story up on its website tonight on Hillary's emails. This time, it was her time in the Senate! What a scandal!
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/dem-email-addresses-associated-with-clinton-senate-campaign-exposed
OMG email address were exposed! What's the massacres in Texas, Ohio and in the market compared to that?!