My Account

New to Astromart?

Register an account...

Need Help?

GOP lawmakers told Trump takes some responsibility for Capitol riot

Started by Rod Kaufman, 01/12/2021 10:24AM
Posted 01/13/2021 02:34AM #10
Originally Posted by Richard Davis

I spewed NO Lies, you really are THAT Stupid aren't you.

And don't truncate my posting Punk.

You posted this:   "And he did not specifically decry attempts to find and kill political leaders"

He did within 5 hours later talk about how despicable it was, and that they should be arrested for their actions.  

Obama didn't WARN against it BEFORE it happened.  

His WORDS INCITED that violence.  

Only after police officers were dead, did he specifically tell them that the cops were brave.

He never said before the killings "don't attack cops"

He denigrated police depts around the nation  as being systemically racist.  
"Obama didn't WARN against it BEFORE it happened."
"His WORDS INCITED that violence."  
The above, other than being a typical Davis ploy to deflect away from the topic, is totally contradictory and crazy. How is Obama supposed to warn against something he didn't know was going to happen and since he didn't how did his words about something that hadn't yet happened and that he hadn't spoken incited violence?
Now, we can contrast that to a pro-Trump mob, listening to Trump telling them to fight like hell, and then going onto the hunt to do it. 
Posted 01/13/2021 02:44AM #11

How is Trump supposed to warn against something he didn't know was going to happen.
That would be funny if it wasn't so tragic. After saying what he did and after looking out at that mob, he and his family got in their cars and went in the opposite direction after saying they would be there at the march. They damn well knew...
Posted 01/13/2021 02:59AM #12

What did they damned well know?  
That they were going to march directly over to the capitol to, in Trump's words, to "fight like hell" for, in his lawyer's words, a "Trial By Combat". And immediately after the insurrection, Ivanka called the rioters, "patriots"!