Michael Flynn's AR 15 Church Gift

Started by Rod Kaufman, 07/27/2021 11:11AM
Posted 07/29/2021 02:35AM #30
Originally Posted by Richard Davis

Actually his implication was that because he made a big deal about it.

Not entirely sure what the above was supposed to mean.  James' posts were quite understandable without divining an implication.  Conciseness helps with clear communication. 

James did not "imply" that you were the only one engaging in ad hominem attacks.    He merely pointed out your then most recent example, out of thousands of predecessor examples.  The so-called "implication" is a figment of your imagination and feeds your weird need to paint yourself as the victim.  

Jim
Posted 07/29/2021 02:44AM | Edited 07/29/2021 02:45AM #31
Originally Posted by James Brown

Not entirely sure what the above was supposed to mean.  James' posts were quite understandable without divining an implication.  Conciseness helps with clear communication. 

James did not "imply" that you were the only one engaging in ad hominem attacks.    He merely pointed out your then most recent example, out of thousands of predecessor examples.  The so-called "implication" is a figment of your imagination and feeds your weird need to paint yourself as the victim.  

Jim
I'm not painting myself as any victim.  I'm simply stating facts about the situation.  I've told you many times I don't consider myself a victim of anything, I leave that to the left.

I am however just displaying the Most obvious fact with evidence that you 2 guys, both of you epitomize the phrase "pot calling the kettle black".  That is a statement of fact that cannot be disputed by either you or him.   smile

I don't which one of you 2 is a better example of being the POT in the phrase "pot calling the kettle black", You or Lacey.  

You both fit that bill nicely, since you decided unilaterally that you aren't a giant hypocrite.  That statement right there, and your utter denial of that gives a hearty laugh every time I hear you deny it with such assertiveness!    
Posted 07/29/2021 02:51AM #32
Originally Posted by Richard Davis

I'm not painting myself as any victim.  
Good one!  wink
Posted 07/29/2021 03:35AM #33

Good one!  wink
Here's the rest of my posting of facts about you and Lacey that you truncated and ignored in the previous posting. Care to take a shot  at this:

I'm simply stating facts about the situation.  I've told you many times I don't consider myself a victim of anything, I leave that to the left.

I am however just displaying the Most obvious fact with evidence that you 2 guys, both of you epitomize the phrase "pot calling the kettle black".  That is a statement of fact that cannot be disputed by either you or him.  smile

I don't which one of you 2 is a better example of being the POT in the phrase "pot calling the kettle black", You or Lacey. 

You both fit that bill nicely, since you decided unilaterally that you aren't a giant hypocrite.  That statement right there, and your utter denial of that gives a hearty laugh every time I hear you deny it with such assertiveness!   
Posted 07/29/2021 04:04AM | Edited 07/29/2021 04:05AM #34
I wonder if Rich's radio station will spin this one, too.
https://www.cnn.com/2021/07/28/politics/capitol-insurrection-guns-stockpile-fired-cop/index.html
Posted 07/29/2021 04:47AM | Edited 07/29/2021 04:48AM #35
Originally Posted by Rod Kaufman
I wonder if Rich's radio station will spin this one, too.
https://www.cnn.com/2021/07/28/politics/capitol-insurrection-guns-stockpile-fired-cop/index.html
I'm sure the callers will be all over it!  I imagine something like this:  'This country is doomed.  They jailed that heroic patriot simply for owning guns - I told you the Feds are coming for your guns and coming for my guns too!  They'll get mine when they pry them from my cold dead fingers...'
Posted 07/29/2021 05:01AM #36

I'm sure the callers will be all over it!  I imagine something like this:  'This country is doomed.  They jailed that heroic patriot simply for owning guns - I told you the Feds are coming for your guns and coming for my guns too!  They'll get mine when they pry them from my cold dead fingers...'
If that were to happen, Rich's point would be that he "heard" it and nothing more, just like his current "point" is now!
In other words, it's not the veracity of the statements that constitute his argument, it's that he "heard" it. He heard it and heard it and...