Obama Without a Teleprompter

Started by James G, 07/30/2008 09:46AM
Posted 07/30/2008 09:46AM Opening Post
WITHOUT A TELEPROMPTER:

1. Obama on Vetting

"Now look, the, the, ah, ah, ah, I mean the uh first of all uh I, I, I am not vetting my VP search committee for their mortgages so you're going have to uh d-direct... Well, nah I mean becomes sort of a... um... I mean this is a game that can be played everybody... It who is tangentially related to our campaign I think is going to have a whole host of relationships. I would have to hire the vetter to uh vet the vetter."

Huh?

2. BO on the cost...on the cost...of drilling I think!

"What they’ll say is, ‘Well it costs too much money,’ but you know what? It would cost about… It, it would cost about the same as what we would spend… It - over the course of ten years it would cost what it would cost us… (Giggle) All right. Okay. We’re going to… It would cost us about the same as it would cost for about - hold on one second. I can’t hear myself. But I’m glad you’re fired up, though. I’m glad.”(Giggle)

Huh?...maybe this is what cocaine does to one`s brain!...if this should happen during 1 of BO`s meetings with a foreign leader accusing him of deception or something... 8O 8O 8O

3. Obama on his Mentor/Spiritual Adviser:

"There-there-there, no no no, uh, wai-wait there, Major, I-I-I didn’t know about all these statements. I knew about 1 or 2 statements that ha-had been made. And as a consequence, as I said, if it was just 1 or 2 statements then that’s not something that would lead me to distance myself from either my church or my pastor."

WORDS MATTER!...AND OBAMA REALLY SPEAKS HIS MIND!!!