A Quick M83

My Account

New to Astromart?

Register an account...

Need Help?

Ok Liberals, here is your chance..

Started by richartisticwoods, 09/26/2014 04:11PM
Posted 09/26/2014 04:11PM | Edited 09/26/2014 04:56PM Opening Post
to explain away the Islamo-Nazi who cut off a human head today at his workplace. We know that Islamic radicals aren't a threat in this country because this President and this gov't told us so. Not to worry either, because the liberal News media won't report the fact that he is a Muslim, unless of course they are put into a corner and have no choice but to mention it, and if they do, they'll say it is 'workplace violence'.

Just earlier this week, the President felt it necessary to tell the rest of the world about Ferguson, MO at the United Nations and mention that we still have a race problem in this country, implying that the incident was racially motivated. Nevermind that he has ZERO evidence that race played a role in the shooting of Michael Brown the thug who robbed a store just an hour before he was shot and killed by Police, he couldn't miss an opportunity to continue the racial angle.

http://news.yahoo.com/police-woman-beheaded-oklahoma-workplace-144459291.html

So, I wonder if President Obama will play up the fact that this killer in Oklahoma was a Muslim convert. Maybe he can call a special session at the United Nations to inform the rest of the world that we have an Islamo-Nazi problem in this country. I'd have to say that if he wants to play the race card in MO to score political points, I'd expect that he wants to play the Islamic angle with this latest act of Terrorism by a radical Muslim, or perhaps he will try to sweep it under the rug, or at the very least explain it away as 'workplace violence'.

Lastly, where are the gun control freaks to admit that a good guy with a gun was the only thing that stood between this radical Islamist at the Oklahoma workplace, who had just cut the head off of an innocent American and would have done the same to his 2nd victim, and 3rd, and 4th, and so on, if a person with a gun wouldn't have stepped in to stop him. All I can say is thank goodness that there is a 2nd Amendment in this country because if the libs had their way, this good guy with a gun wouldn't have been able to respond, shoot the perp, and stop the violence. If it were up to these geniuses, and they had their way, at least 2 or more innocent Americans would have lost their heads. I'm glad to say that I'm not a liberal loon...

Edit: The national evening news was on and I was shocked (not really) to hear that they did refer to his Muslim conversion, however the follow up was to make a point that this latest Terrorist act was not a terrorist act, but only an instance of 'workplace violence'. Yes, Par for the course with the liberal media.