My Account

New to Astromart?

Register an account...

Need Help?

StarBux - new model for corporate amerika

Started by atomant, 01/21/2022 11:08AM
Posted 05/22/2022 02:26AM #120
Originally Posted by James Lacey

But, you are still making a vigorous defense of OAN? Call it what you want, sturdy, robust, healthy, etc., but you are defending them.

Regarding what is wrong with OAN, it's pretty simple. They have as much journalistic credibility and good faith in their reporting as Dinesh D'Souza and 2000 mules. The whole point of OAN is they are Fox News on steroids and with less shame. It does not require an exhaustive presentation of evidence to understand that OAN is dirt-stupid reporting and conspiracy theory muck-raking. All you have to do is spend only a few seconds on their website. If you don't already realize they have zero journalistic scruples, then the problem is with you, and it's not incumbent on us to try and cure your gullibility and stupidity.
I'll say it again, I didn't side with them one way or another, so there was No defense of them by me.

What I did what ask the fool a simple question, which was to ask why he made snide remarks about the network when he's never watched the network, and doesn't know one iota about the network.

Here's my challenge to you; put up my words to support your lie that I've given a vigorous defense of OAN or any defense of OAN.

I hardly know the network.

Go ahead and I'll check back in an hour to see your inevitable Failure, as usual.  wink
Posted 05/22/2022 04:51AM #121
Originally Posted by Richard Davis

I'll say it again, I didn't side with them one way or another, so there was No defense of them by me.

What I did what ask the fool a simple question, which was to ask why he made snide remarks about the network when he's never watched the network, and doesn't know one iota about the network.

Here's my challenge to you; put up my words to support your lie that I've given a vigorous defense of OAN or any defense of OAN.

I hardly know the network.

Go ahead and I'll check back in an hour to see your inevitable Failure, as usual.  wink

LOL! You were defending them. It makes no sense that you would deny that you were, and I'm more than comfortable letting everyone read your words and decide for themselves.
Posted 05/22/2022 06:07AM #122
Originally Posted by Richard Davis

Is this your new tactic, putting up straw men to try and make an argument?  

Know thyself Rich, Know thyself.
Posted 05/29/2022 12:01AM #123
kudos!

https://www.chicagotribune.com/business/ct-biz-chicago-starbucks-workers-vote-for-union-20220526-6we5zvph2bgqxguzdnhnfiewve-story.html
Posted 06/09/2022 04:56AM #124
kudos memphis seven

https://fortune.com/2022/06/07/memphis-seven-starbucks-workers-union-vote/
Posted 06/25/2022 05:59AM #125
regrow amerika's middle-class?

will apple and others heed the signs

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/06/19/business/starbucks-union-rhodes-scholar.html