Image of the day

From the
ATWB Customer Gallery

North American & Pelican Nebulae

My Account

New to Astromart?

Register an account...

Need Help?

The Way Thanksgiving Used to Be Here in America

Started by richartisticwoods, 11/25/2021 07:52PM
Posted 11/25/2021 07:52PM Opening Post
https://www.billoreilly.com/video/video-of-the-day?vid=585266338126422372&fbclid=IwAR0nPGjv4tiUs81HrNdIl7NhtfpvkGxN3h5zmW1zlcR_tI7jhlrnSPN0HNw

They'll never do this today in Hollywood.  
Posted 11/25/2021 11:07PM #1
Originally Posted by Richard Davis
https://www.billoreilly.com/video/video-of-the-day?vid=585266338126422372&fbclid=IwAR0nPGjv4tiUs81HrNdIl7NhtfpvkGxN3h5zmW1zlcR_tI7jhlrnSPN0HNw

They'll never do this today in Hollywood.  
Very nice, Rich.smile The Left finds this sort of thing detestable.

Darian R.
Posted 11/26/2021 02:13PM #2
Originally Posted by Darian Rachal

Very nice, Rich.smile The Left finds this sort of thing detestable.
Precisely Darian, I hope you and yours had a really happy Thanksgiving yesterday.  smile
Posted 11/26/2021 03:55PM #3
Originally Posted by Richard Davis

Precisely Darian, I hope you and yours had a really happy Thanksgiving yesterday.  smile
Rich, it was nice, but a Saints victory against Buffalo would have made it a little nicer.🏈😆

Darian R.