Jupiter (clearer) Nov 5th 2023 w/Mewlon 180c

My Account

New to Astromart?

Register an account...

Need Help?

Uh Oh.....

Started by Greg Shaffer, 04/11/2021 08:08PM
Posted 04/11/2021 08:08PM | Edited 04/11/2021 08:09PM Opening Post
So over the last 3 or 4 days I have seen reports of a growing number of (4 as of this morning) major vaccination sites have ceased operation due to adverse reactions until they can determine the cause.......One said it was with the Johnson and Johnson flavor......

20" MidnighTelescopes f/5
8" f/16 Muffoletto Achro
Meade 6" AR6 f/8.0 Achro
Celestron C11
Parallax PI250 10" F/5 Newt
Vixen FL102S,NA140SS,R200SS
80mm Stellarvue Nighthawk with WO APOupgrade lens, 90mm f/16.67 Parallax Achro
LXD75/LX200, Mini-tower, GP-DX, CG5 ASGT, LXD650, GM-8, G11, GM-100, GM-150EX, GM-200 and a Gemini G40
4" portable AP convertable 44" or 70" pier
Stellarvue M7 Alt-Az, TSL7 Pier/Tripod
12.5" f/5 MidnighTelescopes DOB Swayze optics
Monroe GA
Posted 04/12/2021 12:05AM #1
Originally Posted by Greg Shaffer
So over the last 3 or 4 days I have seen reports of a growing number of (4 as of this morning) major vaccination sites have ceased operation due to adverse reactions until they can determine the cause.......One said it was with the Johnson and Johnson flavor......
"A small number of recipients at vaccination clinics in two states had adverse reactions to the Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccine, causing temporary shutdowns.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention says that there are no safety issues or cause for concern and sites are free to continue distributing the doses.
The reactions with the vaccine seen were common symptoms that can be attributed to nervousness or anxiety."
https://www.verywellhealth.com/johnson-and-johnson-halted-vaccine-5176153

"Colorado finds “no cause for concern” with Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccine used at Dick’s Sporting Goods Park"
Posted 04/12/2021 12:05AM #2
Originally Posted by Greg Shaffer
"A small number of recipients at vaccination clinics in two states had adverse reactions to the Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccine, causing temporary shutdowns.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention says that there are no safety issues or cause for concern and sites are free to continue distributing the doses.
The reactions with the vaccine seen were common symptoms that can be attributed to nervousness or anxiety."
https://www.verywellhealth.com/johnson-and-johnson-halted-vaccine-5176153

"Colorado finds “no cause for concern” with Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccine used at Dick’s Sporting Goods Park"