Whistleblower

Started by jimmoscheck, 11/07/2019 09:18PM
Posted 11/11/2019 07:27AM #20
Originally Posted by Greg Shaffer
Wow....the level of fantasy is hitting an all time high in here today LOL
Just reporting on what they're saying on Fox...
Posted 11/11/2019 07:55AM #21
Originally Posted by Rod Kaufman

Just reporting on what they're saying on Fox...

They are desperately throwing everything they can at the wall to see if anything will stick. The approach now seems to be to claim that Giuliani went rogue and was working in his interests. Any day now, Trump will dismiss him as someone who just got coffee during the campaign. Sondland is a braggart that Trump barely knew and was freelancing. A total lair and part of the swamp. Lev Parnas, one of Giuliani's Ukranian buddies who was arrested and charged with corruption, is a never Trumper and unreliable. They are all guilty of treason and human scum! It would be funny if it weren't all so predictable.
Posted 11/11/2019 10:12AM #22
Originally Posted by James Lacey

They are desperately throwing everything they can at the wall to see if anything will stick. The approach now seems to be to claim that Giuliani went rogue and was working in his interests. Any day now, Trump will dismiss him as someone who just got coffee during the campaign. Sondland is a braggart that Trump barely knew and was freelancing. A total lair and part of the swamp. Lev Parnas, one of Giuliani's Ukranian buddies who was arrested and charged with corruption, is a never Trumper and unreliable. They are all guilty of treason and human scum! It would be funny if it weren't all so predictable.
It's a cult:
https://www.cnn.com/videos/media/2019/11/10/scaramucci-likens-trump-to-support-cult-fox-news-vpx.cnn
Posted 11/16/2019 06:39AM #23
I gotta say how brilliant it was of Donny to tweet intimidation to a witness who is testifying to congress in real time. They could had dismissed her as not knowing anything about the phone call, but then the twitter in chief does what he does best by blowing everything up. I'd LOL but it's not really funny.
Posted 11/16/2019 10:26AM #24
Originally Posted by Jim Moscheck
I gotta say how brilliant it was of Donny to tweet intimidation to a witness who is testifying to congress in real time. They could had dismissed her as not knowing anything about the phone call, but then the twitter in chief does what he does best by blowing everything up. I'd LOL but it's not really funny.
Yeah, even the GOP was cringing on that one...