Scorpion and Jupiter, August 07

My Account

New to Astromart?

Register an account...

Need Help?

3 a.m. Reflections

Started by drachal, 10/21/2012 12:27PM
Posted 10/21/2012 12:27PM Opening Post
Not sure if this necessarily belongs in the Religion Forum.

Earlier this week I woke up during the night at a little after 3:00 a.m.; didn't feel like laying in bed, so I got up and sat in the living room with a night light on.

Was "reflecting" on my life and came to the realization that 'there was not one single individual, that I could think of, in the entire world, that I felt any animosity toward.' smile

[COLOR="Blue"]Darian Rachal[/COLOR]
Posted 10/22/2012 01:00PM #1
Darian Rachal said:

Not sure if this necessarily belongs in the Religion Forum.

Earlier this week I woke up during the night at a little after 3:00 a.m.; didn't feel like laying in bed, so I got up and sat in the living room with a night light on.

Was "reflecting" on my life and came to the realization that 'there was not one single individual, that I could think of, in the entire world, that I felt any animosity toward.' smile

Animosity can and does play a big part in how our world view is formed and governed. People who have no faith in a higher being can and do feel animosity.....however the spirit filled person should allow his feelings to be controlled by the spirit. I'm glad you feel no ill will toward your fellow man. 8)

Eternity is a long time to be wrong.....so accept Jesus as your Savior.