My Account

New to Astromart?

Register an account...

Need Help?

Do you think that true dreams exist?

Started by ref68, 04/11/2011 12:28AM
Posted 04/11/2011 12:28AM | Edited 04/11/2011 12:31AM Opening Post
Hi My friends .
Oh Couple nights a go My co worker told we have safety meeting next day.
My supervisor was reminding me next day for it he said will be 6tongueM I told him interesting ,cause I had a dream that in my dream they told me to go for meeting and I told them why now it supposed to be at 6:00 PM
in Realyti later on 4PM my cru leader came over and said Refet you suppose to go on meeting now (4:00 PM) and I told him did you hear me when i told my supervisor about my dream, well he open his eyes and said WOW I do and he smile grin !

I feel good when i can proof my dreams with other people that are coming true.

Not important subject in the dream but is interesting to be true.

If any one does not believe me Call Redy serve 920-563-6391 and ask for Jason on Shipping Department from 8 AM to 6PM ask front desk to transfer you to shipping try to avoid the subject until you reach the right person (Jason) to ask and ask him about my dream and say I don't believe Refet I just want to proof it infect you can include my supervisor Chris M.

this are my witness for this one.

armstrongproglass@sbcglobal.net Email him if you one to have fun.
if you believe me you do not have to make any call's just forgive me for wasting your time.

Interesting to say this is one of my 100's of my true dreams.

I know i'm no boddy but i can not keep interesting share inside.

As I share this Hadith before is interesting to remind it you again what Last prophet told us about True dreams.

Narrated 'Ubada bin As-Samit: [COLOR="Blue"]The Prophet said, "The (good) dreams of a faithful believer is a part of the forty-six parts of prophetism:[/COLOR]' (Sahih Al-Bukhari Book #87, Hadith #116)

Narrated Abu Huraira: I heard Allah's Apostle saying, "[COLOR="Blue"]Nothing is left of the prophetism except Al-Mubashshirat." They asked, "What are Al-Mubashshirat?" He replied, "The true good dreams (that conveys glad tidings[/COLOR])." (Sahih Al-Bukhari Book #87, Hadith #119)

Narrated Abu Huraira: Allah's Apostle said, [COLOR="Blue"]"When the Day of Resurrection approaches, the dreams of a believer will hardly fail to come true, and a dream of a believer is one of forty-six parts of prophetism, and whatever belongs to prothetism can never be false." [/COLOR]Muhammad bin Sirin said, "But I say this."
He said, "It used to be said,

'There are three types of dreams:

The reflection of one's thoughts
and experiences
one has during wakefulness, what is suggested by Satan to frighten the dreamer, or
glad tidings from Allah.
[COLOR="Red"]So, if someone has a dream which he dislikes, he should not tell it to others,[/COLOR] but get up and offer a prayer." He added, "He (Abu Huraira) hated to see a Ghul (i.e., iron collar around his neck in a dream) and people liked to see fetters (on their feet in a dream). The fetters on the feet symbolizes one's constant and firm adherence to religion." And Abu 'Abdullah said, "Ghuls (iron collars) are used only for necks." ( Sahih Al-Bukhari Book #87, Hadith #144)

Clear skies.
Wassalam.
Take care.
Refet.

Attached Image:

ref68's attachment for post 53173
Posted 04/11/2011 06:44AM #1
Refet, What I find interesting is what I would call 'reoccurring dreams'. I seem to have these a great deal. The dreams are not the exact same, but have reoccurring themes. For example, last night I dreamed about being at a seashore, getting in the water and "jumping" the waves as they came in. This is just one of many reoccurring dreams I have. There's a bit more to it than just that, but you get the idea. FWIW. smile

[COLOR="Blue"]Darian Rachal[/COLOR]
Posted 04/14/2011 08:19AM | Edited 04/14/2011 08:38AM #2
refet dehari said:

Hi My friends .
Oh Couple nights a go My co worker told we have safety meeting next day.
My supervisor was reminding me next day for it he said will be 6tongueM I told him interesting ,cause I had a dream that in my dream they told me to go for meeting and I told them why now it supposed to be at 6:00 PM
in Realyti later on 4PM my cru leader came over and said Refet you suppose to go on meeting now (4:00 PM) and I told him did you hear me when i told my supervisor about my dream, well he open his eyes and said WOW I do and he smile grin !

I feel good when i can proof my dreams with other people that are coming true.

Not important subject in the dream but is interesting to be true.

If any one does not believe me Call Redy serve 920-563-6391 and ask for Jason on Shipping Department from 8 AM to 6PM ask front desk to transfer you to shipping try to avoid the subject until you reach the right person (Jason) to ask and ask him about my dream and say I don't believe Refet I just want to proof it infect you can include my supervisor Chris M.

this are my witness for this one.

armstrongproglass@sbcglobal.net Email him if you one to have fun.
if you believe me you do not have to make any call's just forgive me for wasting your time.

Interesting to say this is one of my 100's of my true dreams.

I know i'm no boddy but i can not keep interesting share inside.

As I share this Hadith before is interesting to remind it you again what Last prophet told us about True dreams.

Narrated 'Ubada bin As-Samit: [COLOR="Blue"]The Prophet said, "The (good) dreams of a faithful believer is a part of the forty-six parts of prophetism:[/COLOR]' (Sahih Al-Bukhari Book #87, Hadith #116)

Narrated Abu Huraira: I heard Allah's Apostle saying, "[COLOR="Blue"]Nothing is left of the prophetism except Al-Mubashshirat." They asked, "What are Al-Mubashshirat?" He replied, "The true good dreams (that conveys glad tidings[/COLOR])." (Sahih Al-Bukhari Book #87, Hadith #119)

Narrated Abu Huraira: Allah's Apostle said, [COLOR="Blue"]"When the Day of Resurrection approaches, the dreams of a believer will hardly fail to come true, and a dream of a believer is one of forty-six parts of prophetism, and whatever belongs to prothetism can never be false." [/COLOR]Muhammad bin Sirin said, "But I say this."
He said, "It used to be said,

'There are three types of dreams:

The reflection of one's thoughts
and experiences
one has during wakefulness, what is suggested by Satan to frighten the dreamer, or
glad tidings from Allah.
[COLOR="Red"]So, if someone has a dream which he dislikes, he should not tell it to others,[/COLOR] but get up and offer a prayer." He added, "He (Abu Huraira) hated to see a Ghul (i.e., iron collar around his neck in a dream) and people liked to see fetters (on their feet in a dream). The fetters on the feet symbolizes one's constant and firm adherence to religion." And Abu 'Abdullah said, "Ghuls (iron collars) are used only for necks." ( Sahih Al-Bukhari Book #87, Hadith #144)

Clear skies.
Wassalam.
Take care.
Refet.

Hi Refet,
I don't look upon it as such an amazing thing, as I have dreams that come true all the time. Those that do come true are typically about work.

It's too bad, I also dream about several women I know. Former girlfriends and so on, but that book just won't be written.

I write it off to logical extrapolation. Knowing all the details surrounding events at work, I dream about them often (without any hope for overtime!) The subconscious mind has all the tools of the thought process at its disposal, so figuring out the next few logical steps is not very difficult. I've had revelations of the mind in dreams, and in every case it was a solution to a problem I would have figured out given more time.

Stranger are the fantasy dreams. For example; I had a vivid dream about driving along in a Jeep with the ex-girlfriend I came closest to marrying. The trail was through the woods of Missouri in autumn and the scene was early winter, no snow, falling leaves thick and almost orange on the ground. The Jeep began to slide sideways down the hill into stands of small trees. Not an emergency, but certainly not the reunion I'd hoped for.

This dream was more vivid than others with similar themes. It's always an ex girlfriend or a close female friend. The road leaves a main highway at a slight angle and sometimes includes passing through small towns, and horse pastures with old metal windmills. If the dream includes a car it typically belongs to her. If it includes the Jeep, well it's my own. The Jeep dreams often have an unimaginably tragic end like driving off the edge of an unfinished bridge or a cliff miles up in the air; some nonsense strong enough to wake me up. I often employ some logic in a semi conscious state as a stupid ending develops.

I've examined this nearly repetative theme. Obviously the subconscious recolection of past or potential romantic situations mixed with regrets over unfinished or poorly finished business.

I call it "The road to nowhere". I also have other unfinished business dreams. I get in trouble more for what's unfinished than anything I do.

I also have what might be termed as waking dreams, but they are not at all logical or vivid. Usually just a cascade of odd fragments of thoughts concurrent with whatever I'm trying to concentrate on. These happen when the stress level is elevated. They're hugely distracting, but easy to work through. I think this is caused by brain damage from a skiing accident fifteen years ago. Anyone who knows me would say I've got a few wires crossed somewhere.

I don't believe in Satan, or any supernatural being other than God. Humans have enough imagination to carry out hurtful things without any assistence from a supernatural bad guy.

As a Safety Manager I would have picked 4:00 PM as you're still on the clock and all my managers know... Safety... is the most important thing we do every day!

Steve
8)