NGC 1977 HaB-RGB

My Account

New to Astromart?

Register an account...

Need Help?

How My Creator speaks to me.

Started by Midnight Sun, 04/18/2012 07:29AM
Posted 04/18/2012 07:29AM Opening Post
I have recognized when the Father intimates a thought to me, it is through The Holy Spirit, the Creator's way of texting I guess. The secret is to be able to decipher His message from all the garbled internal dialogue that is going through your mind.

here is an example of what I am referring to, several years ago while at home I was straightening up around my desk in the living room when this overwhelming feeling came over me as I glanced out the bay window. It was that same strange "announcement" that I have felt several time before during my 66 years here aboard Planet Earth.

As I peered though the glass something caught my eye in the corner of the front yard. It was Henry my 2.5 year old. He was in the new sandbox I had build for him, The funny part was he had his back turned to me and was playing with his big Tonka dump truck. The feeling was now very apparent and simple, I was filled at that moment with love for this little guy. Was he emitting this energy or was I? Where was it coming from?

It was from My Father, my spiritual Father, now I knew what the transmission was! I was being told through the Holy Spirit (the Father's voice) that the love I had for my son Henry was the same as the love He had for me. Although Henry did not see me at this moment, nor know the extent of this feeling I had for him did not matter.

My message was that while I'm at work during the day I am in the "sandbox" and my back is turned sort of speak, unaware at times that someone is looking at me with the same esteem regard. Jesus once said, "We must be like children once again." Know that He loves you, just be worthy of His love.... JM IV

Posted 04/18/2012 11:17AM #1
That's very heartwarming, John.