Re: Do Chris, Clyde, and Rod exist?

Started by d65, 06/12/2010 02:27AM
Posted 06/12/2010 02:27AM Opening Post
Scott Satko said:

I've read multiple posts on this forum (from those listed in the title of this thread as well as from others) that God does not exist. Furthermore, it's been stated ad nauseum that the burden of proof lies solely upon those that claim that He exists, whereas absolutely no burden of proof whatsoever lies upon the non-believers to prove their point of view.

Therefore, I'd like to try this little experiment. I've decided that I no longer believe that Chris, Clyde, or Rod exist. The burden of proof lies upon them to prove to me that they exist. So guys, how do you intend to prove to me that you really exist? I won't accept as proof testimony from others that they have met you, because I consider secondhand info like that to be suspect, and I don't know that they're not just trying to push their own agenda on me. I also won't go out of my way to make it easy for you to contact me, because I'd rather shut my eyes to the alleged fact that you may exist. Go ahead, show me what you've got. This should be interesting!

I recently learned this trick from Doug of all people. The the words in bold type reveal why it's pointless to respond to you. smile