Second Coming

Started by bstratton, 01/13/2003 04:13PM
Posted 01/13/2003 04:13PM Opening Post
Hello group, thanks for your kind words. I did not realize you were interested in my posts. Sometimes, I think people are thinking I am a know it all. I just wanted to share the info I received.

I analyzed my last two posts and they do seem a tad self righteous, and a bit of a cop out. See, I can analyze myself too. Anyways, you know what my background is.

I will be honest to you, the last week has been very stressful, work has been difficult. I am thinking about moving, so I have a lot on my plate. Also, trying to compose precise answers to give you has been affecting me. I have had to stretch my mind, and spirit in a million directions, to answer your questions. I have had trouble sleeping the last few nights. Sometimes I have prayed to God to help me compose these answers. (Must mean I am inspired, hehehhe). I feel a weighty responsibility to tell you things from the word of God , knowing the effect it can have on someone's spiritual beliefs.

Maybe ,as someone said I could post less frequently. or pass on some questions that others could easily answer. There is a lot of issues left to discuss, and topics we can attempt to come to the "truth" about.

Brien
Posted 01/13/2003 05:11PM #1
Brien -- yeah maybe you should take a little break, sounds like you have enough going on at the moment. We're all here because we like to wrestle with the Big Questions. But participating in forums like this is very taxing and mind-bending and we're not built to think this hard about concepts this big for extended periods of time. I mean, you can't go on having regular bowel movements if you're wrestling with Life, The Universe and Everything every hour of every day.