Strange insults

Started by NebSteve, 01/27/2011 06:45PM
Posted 01/27/2011 06:45PM Opening Post
Hi All,
Just had a chance to read up on the recent exchanges following Science in the Bible.

What I found was rather uninteligent so I didn't join in. This forum, being on Astromart, one would think at least some intelect would be involved. Perhaps those who's opinions I do respect are silent because of this.

If this is a "Religion Forum" anyone should be able to openly describe the teachings of their religion without a barage of childish quips and insults. Dissagreement is healthy. In fact I like it, however it quickly degrads into chaos.

It never ceases to amaze me how much hypocracy and predjudice are labled as "faith". It would seem that to some people the only thing "Faith" means is firmly held
loonacy. Those who actively practice (rather than blindly claim) Christianity are too often downed out by the noise.

Sorry Refet, so many here don't bother to think or even care about others. Hidden in the shadows of a future time, they might learn to treat others as they would be treated.

Steve
:S

Posted 02/01/2011 07:20AM #1
Hi Steve thank you for your considiration.
insult is not just in this forum!
for Example my son 10 years old was telling me: how the teacher ask him ,what he believes ,who is his prophet and after he answer being Muslim , then the teacher ask the students "HOW MANY OF YOU ARE AFRAID OF MUSLIM IN THIS CLASS"? I ask him what did she say after that ? he said he does not remember Well I think he does not want to tell me cause if is negativ he knows I'll go and ask her hwtakind of Qestion is that? any way
my son told me all of them sad yes beside three kids and my son ask them are afraid of me? they responded no but from them cause they are strange..!
see beside the media brain wash people even the schools using the method of hate.
I Allways try to open bridges tell the similarities and fading the lines we have from each other.
I was reading one of the books of my sons school
explaining how religions are difrent .
and I din't find in that book to say that Muslims believe on All prophets as they believe on Muhamed pbuh.
I ask some christians did you ever hear a prist telling you in the church that Muslims have a chapter on the Qur'an with name MARY and many verses of mericles ofJesus their respond is NO!
here is the problem some one making LINES and not telling similaritys to bring people to the same boat.
Clear skies
Refet.
Steve Hollenbach said:

Hi All,
Just had a chance to read up on the recent exchanges following Science in the Bible.

What I found was rather uninteligent so I didn't join in. This forum, being on Astromart, one would think at least some intelect would be involved. Perhaps those who's opinions I do respect are silent because of this.

If this is a "Religion Forum" anyone should be able to openly describe the teachings of their religion without a barage of childish quips and insults. Dissagreement is healthy. In fact I like it, however it quickly degrads into chaos.

It never ceases to amaze me how much hypocracy and predjudice are labled as "faith". It would seem that to some people the only thing "Faith" means is firmly held
loonacy. Those who actively practice (rather than blindly claim) Christianity are too often downed out by the noise.

Sorry Refet, so many here don't bother to think or even care about others. Hidden in the shadows of a future time, they might learn to treat others as they would be treated.

Steve
:S