Arizona vs. Pittsburgh - predictions?

Started by Lee_S, 01/19/2009 01:18PM
Posted 01/19/2009 01:18PM Opening Post
As much as I like Pittsburgh, I'm thinking Arizona will win because Kurt Warner is the good lord's favorite pro quarterback. If Arizona wins, then holy roller QBs would have won national championships on the college and professional level in the same year. It'd be enough to make most folks go ...hmmmmm!

[SIZE="Small"]------------
I have several telescopes, but none are semi-APO, APO, or in anyway valuable.
[/SIZE]
Posted 01/19/2009 01:48PM #1
Lee, I think God wants AZ to win. AFAIK, they are the underdog and having never played in the Superbowl before, that makes the most sense to me.

On an unrelated note, I'm glad the NFL has decided to schedule the "ProBowl" before the Superbowl next year(?). Did anybody really watch that farce?

Darian R.
Posted 01/20/2009 02:52AM #2
Steelers 24, Cardinals 10

Oklahoma State University--The University of Oklahoma!--GO POKES!! GO STATE!!
Posted 01/20/2009 07:26PM #3
Lee Spain said:

As much as I like Pittsburgh, I'm thinking Arizona will win because Kurt Warner is the good lord's favorite pro quarterback. If Arizona wins, then holy roller QBs would have won national championships on the college and professional level in the same year. It'd be enough to make most folks go ...hmmmmm!

I am thinking that Pittsburgh will win but I would like to Arizona win simply because some of my favorite observing/camping spots are in Arizona and because it's only 400 miles from San Diego to Arizona...

Jon
Posted 02/03/2009 05:09AM #4
I've changed my mind on this one. Now I think the Steelers will win. smile smile smile