My Account

New to Astromart?

Register an account...

Need Help?

Problem with EOS Movie Record, from SourceForge

Started by hastapalla, 12/23/2011 06:25PM
Posted 12/23/2011 06:25PM Opening Post
Hello,

I downloaded the EOS Movie Record from SourceForge and can't get it to work with my Canon T1i. It did not work initially, but worked for two test shots today. Now I can't get it to work again. It flashes cannot initialize the Live View mode or Camera not recognized or reconnect power cord across the bottom of the screen. I've changed power cords, disconnected and reconnected the power cord and even unloaded the program and reloaded it, still nothing.
Anyone have experience with this problem?
robin sad
Posted 12/27/2011 09:00AM #1
I have used it successfuly several times with a T1i. Have you checked the camera settings and made sure Live View mode is still enabled ? That was one problem I had initially since I don't use Live Mode for taking stills since it consumes battery.

Weiman.

robin woolsey said:

Hello,

I downloaded the EOS Movie Record from SourceForge and can't get it to work with my Canon T1i. It did not work initially, but worked for two test shots today. Now I can't get it to work again. It flashes cannot initialize the Live View mode or Camera not recognized or reconnect power cord across the bottom of the screen. I've changed power cords, disconnected and reconnected the power cord and even unloaded the program and reloaded it, still nothing.
Anyone have experience with this problem?
robin sad