Posts Made By: Jon Swanson

April 7, 2020 09:56 PM Forum: A Day in the Life of the Administrator

Is this appropriate?

Posted By Jon Swanson

Me:
Hi Craig,

I was wondering if you would do that price with shipping to Oracle, AZ?

Jon

Craig Halvorson:

Hi,
Yes, I would. Must be perfect seeing there, not like here in San Jose.  I wonder what could be seen there- wow!
Craig

Me:
Yes.  It is very nice seeing except for Tucson to the south.  How do you want to complete the transaction.  The PayPal feed?  And your PayPal account?

Jon Swanson

Craig Halvorson:

Jon,

I have multiple offers, and I will ask for the buyer to pay the shipping cost.
Craig

Am I wrong being a bit pissed that the seller decided, after agreeing to sell to me, to make an auction out of a classified?  I consider this a bit of a dick move.  

April 7, 2020 09:58 PM Forum: A Day in the Life of the Administrator

Is this appropriate?

Posted By Jon Swanson

Apparently there were a few of us Craig Halvorson pulled this on.

April 8, 2020 02:47 AM Forum: A Day in the Life of the Administrator

Is this appropriate?

Posted By Jon Swanson

The first 3 were in the first half hour.  The next one after that (from me since he didn't answer) was an hour and twenty minutes later and he did not bother replying until the next day at 11:48AM.  So I was attentive and trying to get the transaction through and then I assume he had another person come in and then changed his mind.  Just letting everyone know the guy is not only poor at communicating but pretty dishonest. 

I think when someone agrees to a purchase and then pulls out the next day you are entitled to provide feedback.  Correct me if I am wrong.

April 8, 2020 04:36 AM Forum: A Day in the Life of the Administrator

Is this appropriate?

Posted By Jon Swanson

Couple of us left him one star feedbacks.  I don’t see how to remove it.  I will remove it if I could see how.  

Regardless, he should not be allowed to sell here if that is how he operates.